Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜Another trip round the sunā€™ šŸ˜– that phrase irrationally annoys me! And why is raffles barefoot at that fancy kids party, so embarrassed for her šŸ™ˆ Plus that ridiculous blouse sheā€™s put up as her main photo. Too many thoughts this morning šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
He will be barefoot because his giant adult size boots are so uncomfortable. Poor kid.
That chair has made me heave, imagine the critters living inside it. Looks full of fleas, wood lice and spiders šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He will be barefoot because his giant adult size boots are so uncomfortable. Poor kid.
That chair has made me heave, imagine the critters living inside it. Looks full of fleas, wood lice and spiders šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Urgh there must be so many spiders in their house with all the dirt and mess šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t know how a person can be so tight yet overconsume to such an extent.
It's all cheap plastic tat though isn't it. She really is the Temu of influencers isn't she.

Lots of proper 'egg cunts' to look forward to this weekend it seems šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think ā€œthe main huntsā€ is up there in her top 10 ridiculous phrases.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What the duck is that blouse all about?! All I see is Dumbo ears
It looks absolutely ridiculous on her, as for those bloody dungarees (which are overdue a trip to the bin), urgh I despair!
I wonder if that raggedy pink coat will make an appearance this weekend! šŸ§šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Diptyque candles on her mantelpiece are as old as time. Purely there do she can say that she is wealthy enough to purchase expensive candles. šŸ™„ itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with her but unfortunately her manky house is showing her up.

Reactions: 15
Those Diptyque candles on her mantelpiece are as old as time. Purely there do she can say that she is wealthy enough to purchase expensive candles. šŸ™„ itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with her but unfortunately her manky house is showing her up.
I doubt she bought them , they were probably ā€œkindly giftedā€ circa 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€˜We always do one hunt with my family and one with Benā€™sā€™.. always?! For what, the past 2 years max, surely? 2020 and 21 we were in lockdown, or was she doing the egg hunt with all the cousins before Frah Frah was born?
We all know theyā€™d have carried on through lockdowns though, because itā€™s TrAdItIoN šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€˜We always do one hunt with my family and one with Benā€™sā€™.. always?! For what, the past 2 years max, surely? 2020 and 21 we were in lockdown, or was she doing the egg hunt with all the cousins before Frah Frah was born?
We all know theyā€™d have carried on through lockdowns though, because itā€™s TrAdItIoN šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
Ben probably organised an annual easter egg hunt for Rebecca before the kids were born. Hopping around the garden in her wellies and her silly dungarees

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.