Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faceymcfacey

There is a saying, 'when people show you who they are believe them.'

And for some of her followers who may not have looked that closely, on the surface her sad beige parenting style probably does look like it aligns with their values, and she does say she's living seasonally etc

But the truth is: she buys and sells second hand clothes for the money in both instances. It has nothing to do with sustainable, ethical living although it is a good mask for her tightness.

She never, ever donates anything.

She lives seasonally as long as its summer.

She's not practising slow living by taking her children out of school...because if she truly believed that she'd home school them. But she'd never actually do that at this age because it's too much work so she'll use school like optional child care. Instead waiting until they are old enough to be able to read/write/have basic maths and then take them out. It will absolutely not be in their best interests because nothing ever is, but instead so she can travel and validate all on instagram as aspirational.

She's banned the word 'fat' but absolutely practises disordered eating still. And worse pushes it on her kids. The way they eat isn't for their health but so Becky and her kids don't commit the cardinal sin of getting fat. Evidenced by the fact she doesn't give a flying fuck about giving them unregulated drugs to get them to sleep (again not in their best interests, but Becky's own).

She's worried about smart phone ownership and what it will do to their mental health but not what sharing every aspect of her and their lives since birth will do to their mental health. The fact that strangers know their full names, birth dates, school, address and house layout doesn't bother her. The fact that they can never just be, but are instead made to perform for the gram over and over again doesn't bother her. Make it make sense.

And also Becky, you're worried about smart phones when without one you were groomed at 13.

Temu is such a bad call, but not at all shocking to us. She doesn't actually care if child labour was used so that her children can have the perfect piece of tat because its not her children being damaged 🤷‍♀️ and were not talking white boden esque, Blyton living children so in Becky's mind, 'do they even really count?'

Truth is there is no logic to Becky, just what she wants to protray but not actually live by...she pretends like a child. And that is at the crux of all of these issues...disordered eating, unable to form a coherent opinion, putting herself before her children, not giving a shit about the rest of the world, jumping on bandwagons...some of us were groomed at 13 Becky, and it really shows.
---
Also want to add, I realise fellow tattlers have said this all before...I'm not adding anything new. I'm just incensed.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

RoseEB

How times have changed; once worked with the likes of The White Company, M&S, Farrow and Ball, Not on the High Street and now look where we’re at…Temu 😆😆😆

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sw4

VIP Member
I feel like every story she's posted today has just shown how mental she is.

Sunhats from Australia because it's a rainy day in March?! , bagels that apparently cease being bagels because you need to eat them with cutlery (I mean personally I would still be eating that with my hands like the uncultured yob I am), feeding Freya processed fish fingers yet shaming anyone who gives their kids a yoghurt drink. Forgetting what an oven is. Thinking kefir will make Raffy better again after antibiotics but neglecting the fact that he needs a clean warm room, appropriate clothing and some rest, not being dragged around Kew Gardens on a cold day barefoot.

Oh and honorary mention to the pathetic advert showing up again and delivering yet more batshittery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Skewbedu

VIP Member
And now the end is near
I'll need to buy my own naff curtains
No friends I'll make it clear
Because I married a ginger cretin
I've lived a life that's dull
Though I've traveled down the same old highways
And more, cos I'm a bore,
I did it my way
Regrets, I've none at all
Though Ben could claim his old age pension
I did what I want to do
I broke the rules without exception
I planned our charted course
10,000 steps along the byway
I showed idyllic fields next to the m-way
Yes, there were times I'm sure you knew
When it was banned but off we flew
But through it all, when there was heat
I ignored it all and pressed delete
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got?
One pink t-shirt and liver spots
The world expert about gy-nae,
house planning laws, furlough mon-ey
The record shows I took all the frows and did it my way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also ironic she’s talking about keeping children as children for as long as possible when she was groomed by her now husband at 13

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVING THE BACKLASH ON THE TEMU AD!

Ps. WTF is she on about in her stories… wanting to swap one of Freya’s phonics books because she finds it triggering as an ‘ex eating disordee’. Not liking the use of the word ‘fat’, when we all know she is the biggest fat shamer going.
Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Woweeeeeeee !!! This is a ride for a Monday night! And so unexpected.
almost every comment is super negative and each on is attracting multiple likes. It’s amazing 🤩

Also in her latest story she claims she doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day !!! Lady - your dusty straws and heart bunting beg to differ!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMGEEE she has well and truly lost it - banned the F word folks and not FUCK but FAT :ROFLMAO: and yet is is constantly peddling those crappy bloat tablets and posing pics of her 'bloated' stomach. Arghhhhh make it make sense.....just nuts utter bonkers nuts that one

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

TinkGlasgow

Well this has turned out to be a car crash I don’t think she was expecting! It’s a paid promotion, so she’ll have no option but to leave it up and brave it out. Her contract will probably include the requirement to overcome objections, which in fairness is an important part of working in sales (which is exactly what this is), but jeez hers are toe curling to read. Completely misaligned to the (frankly total bullshit) ethics and lifestyle that she otherwise claims to live by.

It’s in these moments that ‘influencers’ are divided into those who live and breathe the beliefs and lifestyle they push, and those who do it entirely for appearances. She’s made it very clear in which camp she belongs.

Really quite pleased with how eloquent and polite the objections have been. It makes it much harder for the points to be dismissed as people just trolling. She hasn’t dealt with it well. The objections are pretty weak. Since when have Amazon been the yardstick for good ethics?! And what kind of a response is pointing out that other companies are bad too?! Really ill thought out. I hope this teaches her a lesson, but it won’t. She’ll be talking to her morally inept husband about how unfair it all is.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
The air miles post shows how they live their life in every aspect: take, take, take, drain the systems dry for personal benefit & find every loophole going. It’s fair enough taking the scheme up if it’s on offer but it’s staggering to me to think about how much time, effort and planning goes into just this one scheme 🤯 They’ll be on the scrounge for all sorts of money saving loophole schemes, their tax contributions first and foremost. BenPecked is like the Martin Lewis of Kings Langley, just A LOT less likeable.

• Heart
  • Haha