Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many congratulations to @SmashAndDash for this title. A batch of smores are on the way to you 😉
I would do a recap but that’s not my forte. Depends what you value I guess 🤣 (sorry. My bad).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is saying that they stayed were they did in Palm Spring because it is great for kids. No, she stayed there because it was free! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would say I was shocked by her admission that she got up at 5am to go to her “favourite” Cali exercise class (5000 miles away favourite) but nothing she does shocks me anymore. She’s a complete twit.

Reactions: 18
Going back to the conversation about her business. Her R&R “business” if you go back through the accounts is actually Ben’s business and it was renamed to R&R a few years later. Nothing she does if off her own back

Reactions: 8
Good grief, those teeth. I suppose she's trying to get value for her money (as ever) but they don't need to be out and about all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk the kids in that teef photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.