Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it was just a cursory repost of Grabetha's original story.

I'm sad I know but I looked through yet more influencer stories of the event yet there is zilch footage of Grabby and the kids.

I bet she felt really out of her depth and got the minimum amount of content needed before they left early. She must have felt self conscious in a nice hotel like that where everyone looks and smells nice and her family look and smell all musty and damp.

And farty 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Annabel Karmel event looked absolutely dreadful. Full of over-privileged wannabes. The ridiculousness of some of the mothers in tiny dresses and skyscraper heels (including Annabel) at a daytime event for children.
Were all the kids held in another room while their mums went in and took endless videos of the room before the event 'began'. All their accounts have the same footage of that long table with cushions without a single child in sight or cushion out of place.

Poor old Grabby. She doesn't belong to that world but has nothing else. Bit weird she hasn't done a post or reel like many of the others (surely it is 'expected' as part of the invite). Presumably Benpecked drove her door to door so she didn't have to brave the horror of Knightsbridge tube station.

Reactions: 16
Who if anyone actually buys anything based on an influencer's advert? It's so off putting!

That AK event looks dreadful! I would love to know more about the murky world of influencers, it's like the new MLM.

Reactions: 10
And it was just a cursory repost of Grabetha's original story.

I'm sad I know but I looked through yet more influencer stories of the event yet there is zilch footage of Grabby and the kids.

I bet she felt really out of her depth and got the minimum amount of content needed before they left early. She must have felt self conscious in a nice hotel like that where everyone looks and smells nice and her family look and smell all musty and damp.
I don’t know… I feel your lending grabs a level of self awareness she does not possess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s back on shilling her magic debloat pills. If you’re so full of farts Grabecca, maybe go easy on the cauliflower for a while instead of stuffing yourself with supplements.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
#dreamiestnightaway EVER for her birrrfffthdayyy
#ad/pr invite 🙄🤐

It's gonna be bleeping dreamy if you haven't shilled a penny towards it 🤬

Ewww at the manky nails 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So she got the gifted birthday night away she wanted then!!!! Not really on a par with the places she was hoping for though was it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.