Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks doing all of this OTT Easter stuff makes her a 10x better parent than anyone else but I am pretty sure it’s what you do every day that makes the real difference and not big show off gestures for the gram…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she thinks doing all of this OTT Easter stuff makes her a 10x better parent than anyone else but I am pretty sure it’s what you do every day that makes the real difference and not big show off gestures for the gram…
Like washing them and feeding them properly and dressing them in shoes that fit and letting them rest and not using them to make money and letting them go to school?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t get the multiple easter egg hunts, and doing them before Easter. I thought everyone was like us and just did one on Easter Sunday.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand the OTT Easter, it’s deranged behaviour and completely spoiling for the children. All year round, she is the warrior against sugar and chocolate or treats and then suddenly it’s chocolate overload?!? How confusing for the kids, all this restrict then binge will only end one way for them in the future.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the OTT Easter, it’s deranged behaviour and completely spoiling for the children. All year round, she is the warrior against sugar and chocolate or treats and then suddenly it’s chocolate overload?!? How confusing for the kids, all this restrict then binge will only end one way for them in the future.
Classic eating disorder, innit?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand being so invested in Easter celebrations when you’re not religious at all. Is she celebrating chocolate, plastic tat or both? Apologies if anyone here is on the same boat, I doubt though that you organise 157 egg hunts, display your cornflakes cake proudly and drown in plastic Easter tat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All year round, she is the warrior against sugar and chocolate or treats and then suddenly it’s chocolate overload?!? How confusing for the kids, all this restrict then binge will only end one way for them in the future.

Nah, the kids will barely have any, it’ll all be melted down into Christmas bark as teacher gifts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah, the kids will barely have any, it’ll all be melted down into Christmas bark as teacher gifts
Was just gonna say, not a hope she actually lets them eat it.
I'm amazed it isn't all those hideous plastic eggs filled with yet more crafting tat instead of chocolate ones.
---
I don’t understand being so invested in Easter celebrations when you’re not religious at all. Is she celebrating chocolate, plastic tat or both? Apologies if anyone here is on the same boat, I doubt though that you organise 157 egg hunts, display your cornflakes cake proudly and drown in plastic Easter tat 😅
It's because the pastel colours look good on the gram and it's another way to make herself feel good by imagining other mums thinking how they can't "Easter" as hard as her.

Reactions: 11
It’s bizarre, they’re all chocolate eggs too. They’ll have hundreds by the end of the long weekend. Surely with small kids the fun is mainly finding the eggs, I just use plastic reusable/refillable ones mainly then a smaller number of chocolate ones.

Reactions: 6
Why do these things around holidays/special days have to be repeated several times each - egg hunts, Santa visits, pumpkin patches.
Just go once a year you utter wang, to make it feel slightly special. No kids needs 14 egg hunts per year.

Those kids really have nothing going for them do they? The filthy, crusty, poorly brought up offspring of a potential child groomer and a faux pilgrim.

Wow I am SO influenced to copy you Grabelda.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always find her Easter egg hunt stuff so nauseating, I just hate the bunny outfits so much.

Reactions: 14
It’s halfway through the Easter weekend and they’ve done Easter crafts, the pre egg hunt, Easter at Grabs parents, allotmenting, a “day” out at a national trust place 45 miles away from theirs, and playing in the still sunny garden after said “day” out. She crams SO much in! Insanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ffs it's all for asfectic and the gram!

We did a 'hunt' this morning - we chucked some small eggs around the garden when they weren't looking and the whole thing took about 7 minutes. Kids do not care about what they are wearing or posing for photos!

Reactions: 16
Ffs it's all for asfectic and the gram!

We did a 'hunt' this morning - we chucked some small eggs around the garden when they weren't looking and the whole thing took about 7 minutes. Kids do not care about what they are wearing or posing for photos!
It’s all about the chocolate. At least it was for my kids 😂 still is tbh and they’re much older now!
*I don’t do Easter egg hunts anymore btw!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.