Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always having bleeping nights/5am wake ups off! Wasn’t Mother’s Day the last time?

bleeping hell, never known anyone as young as her, with no bleeping job, need so many breaks from her own kids. She’s such a baby.

Reactions: 17
Exactly how many sizes too big did she buy that bargain coat from vinted - what a cheapskate. Just pay a few quid more to get one that fits for god’s sake!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exactly how many sizes too big did she buy that bargain coat from vinted - what a cheapskate. Just pay a few quid more to get one that fits for god’s sake!
She really wants to look like a little girl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair I’ve got that exact coat (in that colour and yes I’ve gone off it a bit 😂🙈) but it does have really long sleeves that need rolling up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ridiculous, and why does she still insist on those hideous ‘tippex nails’, they look so cheap... just like herself!

Reactions: 5
The kids’ nails are always filthy. That’s how they were in the pizza grabbing reel too 🫠

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looking at grabbys nails in the coat picture, looks like she's been digging for spuds

• Sick
  • Haha
Yeah the steamy bath comment made me gag. She’s so clueless she has no idea what what actually means

There’s absolutely no way anyone is asking how to make a bleeping cornflake cake. Basic Becky strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.