Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya snatching the pizza with two hands tells us all we need to know about her manners.

Reactions: 14
I have a family member like Grabby- kids only wear hand me downs, often the wrong size and nothing ever goes together properly. They wear the same clothes to play at the park as they do to parties and those same clothes would be worn to a pub lunch. They to only eat healthy foods at home, and practice positive parenting… her kids are always the worst behaved at parties, sit through family lunches watching cartoons on their iPads and if they have access to sweets, chocolates or anything ‘bad’ they will gorge until they are sick. I suspect that Grabby thinks everyone else is the problem…
---
1711293697569.png

The comment about representation is so true. I’m so done with the Instamum thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I have a family member like Grabby- kids only wear hand me downs, often the wrong size and nothing ever goes together properly. They wear the same clothes to play at the park as they do to parties and those same clothes would be worn to a pub lunch. They to only eat healthy foods at home, and practice positive parenting… her kids are always the worst behaved at parties, sit through family lunches watching cartoons on their iPads and if they have access to sweets, chocolates or anything ‘bad’ they will gorge until they are sick. I suspect that Grabby thinks everyone else is the problem…
---
View attachment 2834394
The comment about representation is so true. I’m so done with the Instamum thing
Are we related?! Your family member sounds just like my sister-in-law!
Thankfully after many years, my husband finally sees her (and his brother) for who they really are!

Brilliant comment about representation from the local community. Wouldn’t that have been lovely, but nope a load of freeloaders got the gig.
(At the very least the rest of the freeloaders dressed for the occasion)

Reactions: 6
Hard to believe Freya is 4 and Grabby still can't brush her hair without tantrums. It has to be sheer laziness at this point.
---
It's quite apt really. Grabby is the Temu of Influencers. A cheap, toxic ripoff.
Good title suggestion in this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think Bentos might be a bit more ‘free range’ than Becky wants, and is in fact shaping up to be a right little madam from what her mother chooses to share with the internet.

Reactions: 12
I can’t bear Annabel Karmel, she’s so smug. She does look good for her age but she’s had extensive facial surgery and has fake tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t bear Annabel Karmel, she’s so smug. She does look good for her age but she’s had extensive facial surgery and has fake tits.
Also, her products are just kids ready meals - mainly basic pasta dishes. Far from Grabby’s home cooked fart-inducing slop. Plus she’s done with weaning now - why was she even there?

Been looking at lots of various reels and stories of the event. Firstly wtf is the actual point of it? Just a bunch of over-priveledged families getting together and showing off? It's so vapid. That comment about a missed opportunity to support the local community was spot on.

Secondly, in all of the collective reels and stories from AK and other influencers showing lots of kids joining in with the activities, Grabby's street urchins barely feature if at all, other than her own content and the shot of Freya grabbing the pizza. I wonder why. Were they off having meltdowns for half of the day I wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
More fool you AK … obviously didn’t see the back view of this ‘beautiful flower girl’ … more like unkempt Victorian street urchin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably saying something nice about her because she feels sorry for her. Doubt she’d say it about one of the pristine little kids

Reactions: 7
Grabby was there through her “agency”. Annabel probably has to acknowledge her guests one way or another. Surprised there isn’t a picture of all 3 of them with her. Lots of dads at the event too, what a missed opportunity for B 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Grabby was there through her “agency”. Annabel probably has to acknowledge her guests one way or another. Surprised there isn’t a picture of all 3 of them with her. Lots of dads at the event too, what a missed opportunity for B 🤣
Imagine him there - with his filthy nails and saggy, baggy jeans.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She has clearly only mentioned her as you can't leave a family out when you've gushed about all of the others.
Notice there wasn't a beautiful family photograph with karmel and the bunny, for Rebecca. No wonder. They must have looked like the railway children

• Haha
She has clearly only mentioned her as you can't leave a family out when you've gushed about all of the others.
Notice there wasn't a beautiful family photograph with karmel and the bunny, for Rebecca. No wonder. They must have looked like the railway children
And it was just a cursory repost of Grabetha's original story.

I'm sad I know but I looked through yet more influencer stories of the event yet there is zilch footage of Grabby and the kids.

I bet she felt really out of her depth and got the minimum amount of content needed before they left early. She must have felt self conscious in a nice hotel like that where everyone looks and smells nice and her family look and smell all musty and damp.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.