Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at some of the other instagram accounts. All the other kids were indeed dressed nicely. The mums were definitely a bit over the top 😅. Found Grabby in the background. Decent dress, and thank god she has that mulberry bag from her non thrifty days. When Annabelle Karmel posted a pic of her and every mum who attended, she didn’t post a pic of Grabby though.

Also, of course F is grabbing the pizza from the buffet with both hands without anybody stopping her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a look at some of the other instagram accounts. All the other kids were indeed dressed nicely. The mums were definitely a bit over the top 😅. Found Grabby in the background. Decent dress, and thank god she has that mulberry bag from her non thrifty days. When Annabelle Karmel posted a pic of her and every mum who attended, she didn’t post a pic of Grabby though.

Also, of course F is grabbing the pizza from the buffet with both hands without anybody stopping her.
State of her glued to her phone instead of watching her urchins.
No wonder she wasn't included in annabel karmels photographs in the stories.
You have families that look like this.. grabby will have looked like a woman

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I bet Frah Frah is going to be that kid who absolutely stuffs herself at birthday parties and gorges herself on everything available, because she’s not allowed anything “unhealthy” at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How the hell is this dullard getting press invites to stuff like that? I imagine she was scouring the tables/venue for things to take home with her- more Easter accessories perhaps?!
Looks like a pretty ZZZZZZ-not-even-on-the-list event though. Not the usual insta-Mum crew

Reactions: 5
I bet Frah Frah is going to be that kid who absolutely stuffs herself at birthday parties and gorges herself on everything available, because she’s not allowed anything “unhealthy” at home.
my niece and nephew are like that - i Made an ice cream station for dessert one Christmas and they lost their minds because everything sweet/fun is so heavily rationed in their prison house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I bet she probably finds it difficult to even have conversations with the other mums. Nothing in common. That’s why she’s in the background. Stands out like a sore thumb.

Imagine chatting with her. Wow that would be mind numbing (after you'd washed the saliva spray from those giant beaver teeth off your face)

• Haha
How can one single person get it wrong so often, on her phone not even watching! This is probably why Stamperoo gets away with poor behaviour.
I'm almost certain Bentos nails will be filthy as she grabs allllll the food.🤢

I bet Grabs barely spoke to anyone, her body language screams mild panic attack and "out of my depth".

• Heart
Slightly off topic… but how ridiculous does AK look on those reels/stories on her account, her obvious boob job hanging out of her dress and her frozen face do not suggest healthy living / natural vibes to me, what a fake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How convenient that when she's trying to transition her grid to yellow pink and green for Easter that Raffy wore green PJs, Freya wore pink and she happened to have yellow daffs on the table. At 7 fooking 25 am on a Sunday.

Just like Raffy helpfully wore his giant Shaquille ONeal yellow wellies with his green tracksuit while Freya wore pink on yesterday's walk.

I mean, I know by now we know she is so pathetic with so little going on that she does this.

But still. She has set them up for an Easter photoshoot that she's pretending is just whimsy she happened to capture at SEVEN TWENTY FIVE on a Sunday.

Batshit isn't in it.

• Haha
Slightly off topic… but how ridiculous does AK look on those reels/stories on her account, her obvious boob job hanging out of her dress and her frozen face do not suggest healthy living / natural vibes to me, what a fake.
Shes 66 though… she look’s a million times better than Grabby.

Reactions: 4
She’s 66 years old. There’s an image of her available online aged 56 and she looks better than she does now.

If you search Annabel Etkind there are images of her when she was a lot younger and a harpist.

Reactions: 1
Watched Annabel Karmel’s reel just now and my god, the Kings Langley Clampets did not get the memo on the dress code for the event. DYING for them that everyone else looked Made in Chelsea and those kids were more Grotbags and Emu. We haven’t even been treated to a picture of Grabetha herself so you can only imagine…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep everyone else’s kids looked lovely… then there’s Fweya with her messy pigtails nicking pizza.

The poor outfit choices are highlighted so much more, by seeing how well turned out everyone else is.
If it were me, I’d have had my daughter in her Sunday best for sure. Fweya just looks like she’s in her ‘comfies’ 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.