Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is weird not seeing thunder thighs in the shack
.. she seems to have gained a stone since she moved... amazing 🤔🤣

It's a nice house, well it could be. But the area is a massive downgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If your kids were starting a new school in a different area , wouldn't you be taking them shopping for them to choose new things to help them feel confident on their first day even if its just a new bag , pencil case , pens/ pencils etc

I hope they do school dinners with decent portions !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everybody look at this size 10 witch with massive cankles!!!! I dont know who she thinks she is. Setting camera up to record you bleeping arse!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Waddlingto her newistchild the washing line (atleast she can’t cut a duck ugly fringe in this one) either beaver and her have been at it in every room or those size 10 of hers chub rub going on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she meets some rough council estate mums down the school, who find out about her being a "youtuber" (slag online).... They will be merciless 🤣

You can imagine Dingle marching around like she's lady Di, it won't go down well. She'll be the talk of the whatsapp group

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My guess is the boys won’t go back to school now until after the summer holidays.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Holding on tight to that biscuit! 😂😂
Stuffing her hole as always in one way or another.... bring on the weight gain now her imaginary gallbladder is gone and they can get Just Eat 🤣
---
As if she's got that manky plastic table cloth in the new house 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she meets some rough council estate mums down the school, who find out about her being a "youtuber" (slag online).... They will be merciless 🤣

You can imagine Dingle marching around like she's lady Di, it won't go down well. She'll be the talk of the whatsapp group
There is a dog rough council estate with a Primary School but I don’t think it will be the one she will be using as there is one nearer to her but the council estate one might be the only option of places (I hope so)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My guess is the boys won’t go back to school now until after the summer holidays.
They will have to be put in a school, if they haven’t found a school yet then they have to stay on roll at their previous school. If they don’t keep the school updated then they can be reported as Children Missing in education which is when the local authorities will Get involved.

The primary closest to them now has a teacher training day today, it's on their website, so hopefully the boys are starting tomorrow and have fresh new uniforms, shoes, haircuts etc. Surely for once they will spend some money on the boys for a change? 

Reactions: 15
They will have to be put in a school, if they haven’t found a school yet then they have to stay on roll at their previous school. If they don’t keep the school updated then they can be reported as Children Missing in education which is when the local authorities will Get involved.
This is not the case in my experience. We applied to the County Council we were moving to for a school place as soon as we had sale agreed on the house we were buying. We moved 3 months later, still no school placement. And it was a further 2 months before we did get a place. In the meantime we just did online learning from our own resources with our daughter (Year 6)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is a dog rough council estate with a Primary School but I don’t think it will be the one she will be using as there is one nearer to her but the council estate one might be the only option of places (I hope so)
She thinks she's a cut above, despite coming from a dump herself....back to your roots dingle slaaaag

• Haha
This is not the case in my experience. We applied to the County Council we were moving to for a school place as soon as we had sale agreed on the house we were buying. We moved 3 months later, still no school placement. And it was a further 2 months before we did get a place. In the meantime we just did online learning from our own resources with our daughter (Year 6)
Assume the council on a glance (and I say a glance because of how overworked and under funded they are) saw your children aren’t a cause of concern, ie loads of unauthorised time off etc. I’m not sure they’ll have the same view of the urchins but whether they put anything into place for them based on that is another thing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.