Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irs so bizarre that they've supposedly gone over there for BJs wedding, but have gone with mother and step beaver?!?! It's not making sense.

Reactions: 15
Nah man, 4 bleeping adults yet all the kids are burnt?! How has that happened?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I reckon they have kid go free spaces but you need two paying adults for that so given her great maths she thought she would invite the in-laws to save money?

As for the burnt kids that is a new low.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s took the in laws to look after the kids during BJ Hoares wedding, itโ€™s clear as day. Wonder if somewhere along the line sheโ€™s had a massive meltdown about looking after her own three kids and now mama beaver is being heavily relied on hence the move to be nearer to them and them coming on holiday ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 18
I reckon they have kid go free spaces but you need two paying adults for that so given her great maths she thought she would invite the in-laws to save money?

As for the burnt kids that is a new low.
Yes 100%. All 3 kids will have been free then. I bet woddy is also staying with the nanna & grandad as that hotel doesnโ€™t fit 5 I donโ€™t think in the rooms.

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty no wonder Mama Beaver always books Centre Parcs she has a plentiful supply of trees to chomp down on! Can see where Beaver gets it fromโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread!
---
Christ almighty no wonder Mama Beaver always books Centre Parcs she has a plentiful supply of trees to chomp down on! Can see where Beaver gets it fromโ€ฆ
Omfg youโ€™ve killed me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.