Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put a wash on the washing line, thought about posing for a pic in front of it… then remembered I ain’t a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You’re probably right in the renting / bought situ, I just don’t want to believe two people who have cheated systems, bypassed utilities so they don’t pay, spent spent spent on cheap slave laboured fake items, lied to HMRC about their cash in hand jobs… are capable of buying. Because I know SO many hard working genuine people who don’t get the chance.
I know, it’s beyond unfair at how two people can cheat their way through life like they have. It pisses me off too, but then I remember I have something money can’t buy - ✨peace of mind✨ and then I’m the one that feels smug. I don’t have to run away from my problems every five years because of the duck ups I’ve made 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also people saying he’ll be out all the time etc. With who? They’ve moved away from everyone bar his parents? This will play perfectly into her dirty hands because he will literally have no one to go out with, unless he goes back home in which case she’ll dump the urchins with the grandbeavers & go with him. He has no roaring country hills to go out dogging revving his crappy panda. She’ll be delighted he’s less freedom. Probs why she agreed to move.
I imagine he’ll eventually make some acquaintances through work who then might invite him out which will piss all over Beggys bonfire!

Reactions: 19
That washing looks like it’s been out all night. Why are the leggings nearly wrapped around the line? And what a mix of colours - everything looks like grey rags. Is that a filter?

Is today new school day for the boys?
Her washing is always so disgusting. She cant even hang it properly dirty witch. Imagine meeting your neighbours first time in this dressing gown 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder when the first shower in the new house will be. Probably around her birthday in September, bogging Beggy 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Are the children not going to school ?!
I did think would she go down the homeschool route to avoid fines for taking them out for holidays. That’s assuming fines aren’t in place for children who are homeschooled, I don’t know how it works in all honesty.

Reactions: 5
Why is she acting like they’ve never had a garden before? 😂
Why would you play frisbee with a biscuit in your right hand?! Makes catching and throwing the frisbee almost impossible. Particularly if you're glued to the spot per Bogtrotter

No washing basket for the dry clothes?! 😵💫

That looks a nice mature garden. The lawn will be discoloured with dog piss in no time and the I'm sure it will never occur to Beggy and Beaver to actually weed the beds.
---
I did think would she go down the homeschool route to avoid fines for taking them out for holidays. That’s assuming fines aren’t in place for children who are homeschooled, I don’t know how it works in all honesty.
Some areas have two weeks for this half term

Reactions: 10
Imagine setting up your phone to record to pretend to play with your kids on it, even though we all know she was stuffing her face with biscuits really.

Right kids I've got the shot now. As you were... 📸 📱
What's so special about pretending to play in this garden, she wasn't arsed about the last garden.

Reactions: 20
She’s STILL fannying around with that bloody washing line. Anyone would think she’s never hung her washing out to dry before the boring witch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
God help the children if that’s her plan !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This washing line situation is actually hilarious 😂😂😂😂 what the hell is wrong with her? She is so backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No way would she homeschool- have all 3 kids at home all the time! She'd never cope! She'd have no time to eye duck herself and get her tits and flaps out for the pervs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No way would she homeschool- have all 3 kids at home all the time! She'd never cope! She'd have no time to eye duck herself and get her tits and flaps out for the pervs!!
Beggy wouldnt cope with homeschooling- even at reception age! She hasn’t got 2 brain cells to rub together! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.