Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for clarifying the boys go back to school tomorrow Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Beaver is working for StepBeaverDad renovating properties and that’s why they’ve had to move Hornsea

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What in the Lloyd Christmas is going on with Woodys hair 😖 Beggy you absolute cheap skate, why not treat the boys to fresh trims ready for a new school😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How tragic when you ‘make a living’ out of putting photos of your kids on the internet and affiliate linking their pyjamas 🥺

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They will have to be put in a school, if they haven’t found a school yet then they have to stay on roll at their previous school. If they don’t keep the school updated then they can be reported as Children Missing in education which is when the local authorities will Get involved.
That’s best case scenario.
I’d put money on them not being enrolled into a school until after summer….

Reactions: 1
That garden looks lovely and well cared for. Wonder how it’ll look after they’ve lived there a few months!

Reactions: 23
My daughter is 6 and today used the words buttery to describe the texture of some playdough she had added water to 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Cleaning windows and hanging out washing, what riveting content. On a side note, do we know what happened to the poor chickens..?????

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She thinks she's a cut above, despite coming from a dump herself....back to your roots dingle slaaaag
She would definately feel at home queuing up for chips for the kids tea with all the other Mums in their fake designer gear with a crate of 24 cans of Fosters under their pushchairs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Cleaning windows and hanging out washing, what riveting content. On a side note, do we know what happened to the poor chickens..?????
Steve probably ate them because Steve likes chicken so she gave him some chicken because he likes chicken 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 62
That’s best case scenario.
I’d put money on them not being enrolled into a school until after summer….
If they have left the area and informed the old school, they will have be removed from that school roll. You can apply for a school place directly with the new school if it’s an academy and its own admission authority. Or you can apply via the council if admissions controlled by them

A child is generally only entitled to a school place if they and their parents are ordinarily resident in the area. Hence why proof of residence (that can include confirmation of exchange) can be required when applying.

If you remain on a school roll, you have a school place; albeit in a different council area so the duty to provide a place does not kick in. Plus it would mean that anyone waiting for a place at the old school would have to sit on the waiting list until the Hobsons got a place at their new school.

They will have applied for a in year transfer, provided proof of their imminent purchase (if necessary) and been put in whatever school the council has spaces in/whatever they can get from applying directly. If there are no spaces, the council will look to bordering councils to assist if they have places. I doubt Hornsea and the surrounding towns etc are all over-subscribed so they will have places in fairly local schools. If they don’t like that school, they can go on the waiting lists for others but the council has discharged their legal duty to provide a school place.

Beaver and Beggy don’t want the boys at home cluttering up the place so they will be sent to school as it’s free childcare plus Granny Beaver/neighbours may well start asking awkward questions if they are at home for 3 months

The house looks as though it has been left nice and clean for them and someone bothered to mow the grass and keep up the garden upkeep until the last minute. I hope that pair of clats feel throughly embarrassed at the state they left the shack in. Didn’t even bother vacuuming before they went.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.