Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨This is a drill✨ (🙃). The boys have new PJs!
At this point she is just answering and posting proofs for tattle. Its obvious, every time something is questioned here, she will post an answer. Dumbass. But she doesnt read here
---
That garden looks lovely and well cared for. Wonder how it’ll look after they’ve lived there a few months!
It will be like the boys hair. Overgrown and unkept.

Reactions: 15
At this point she is just answering and posting proofs for tattle. Its obvious, every time something is questioned here, she will post an answer. Dumbass. But she doesnt read here
---
Yet Alfie still doesn’t have glasses.

Also, did she ever address the chickens and what happened to them?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Honestly the boys get there one new pair of PJs a year and we’ve gotta have 2 separate photos and aff links
Really thinks she’s mum of the year doesn’t she??!

Reactions: 17
Woodys hair 😔🙁, Alfie's doesn't look much better.

I hope to goodness a dentist can start to put Alfie's teeth straight.

Reactions: 11
Woodys hair 😔🙁, Alfie's doesn't look much better.

I hope to goodness a dentist can start to put Alfie's teeth straight.
Alfie might be too young for braces. My son’s dentist didn’t start treatment until he was almost 15 due to still having some baby teeth and growth issues.

Reactions: 10
Still can’t believe she said the new kitchen was dated 🤣 coming from the shack!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just caught up. Cleaning windows and hanging out washing, what riveting content. On a side note, do we know what happened to the poor chickens..?????
Steve likes chicken so Steve probably ate them.
---
Steve probably ate them because Steve likes chicken so she gave him some chicken because he likes chicken 🐓
Only just saw this after I wrote something similar myself
---
Still can’t believe she said the new kitchen was dated 🤣 coming from the shack!
That kitchen is lovely the main bathroom looks dated (from the estate agent pictures) and probably the decor is a little dated but in the winter they probably wont have icicles on the inside of the windows

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet the buyers of the Shack haven’t moved in- they probably are living elsewhere while they ACTUALLY RENOVATE it by ripping out the kitchen, dodgy bathroom, taking up the public toilet tiles etc!
I really hope the new owners document their renovation on Instagram! Can you imagine Beggys face as she discovers the Instagram account and it says “ nothing had been done in the house for years, the kitchen ceiling was sagging with rot and woodworm in the beams, someone had done a terrible DIY bathroom remodel and the entire house was FILTHY and the Aga had been broken for years”!!!
Anyway that’s my dream!!
Meanwhile -Woody’s hair?! Why doesn’t Beaver do something about it ffs! He’s vain and obsessed with his looks- obviously does t give a tit that his kids look like extras in Oliver Twist! I bet Rebecca is SHITTING herself about meeting all those mums at the school. She can’t hide away in Hornsea like she did in the Shack. She will be bricking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn't realise how much the view of the Dales helped disguise her lack of content. I mean she clearly had nothing to offer but it almost polished the turd, now shes moved its painfully boring. 3/4 posts about a washing line and her cleaning a door window. All her followers must be on the edge of their seat. I bet even the pervs are cloee to clocking off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet the buyers of the Shack haven’t moved in- they probably are living elsewhere while they ACTUALLY RENOVATE it by ripping out the kitchen, dodgy bathroom, taking up the public toilet tiles etc!
I really hope the new owners document their renovation on Instagram! Can you imagine Beggys face as she discovers the Instagram account and it says “ nothing had been done in the house for years, the kitchen ceiling was sagging with rot and woodworm in the beams, someone had done a terrible DIY bathroom remodel and the entire house was FILTHY and the Aga had been broken for years”!!!
Anyway that’s my dream!!
Meanwhile -Woody’s hair?! Why doesn’t Beaver do something about it ffs! He’s vain and obsessed with his looks- obviously does t give a tit that his kids look like extras in Oliver Twist! I bet Rebecca is SHITTING herself about meeting all those mums at the school. She can’t hide away in Hornsea like she did in the Shack. She will be bricking it!
I pray to all the gods out there that somebody document it and say how tit the shack is as you said. Please let this happen 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.