Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it begs get all the decorating done while Steve’s paying cos in a few months you won’t see him for dust love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more you think about it the worse it gets. So Alfie has to go to school the next day after being kept up by a crying baby? For at least 6 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She isn't against ignoring planning permission so could just throw up an internal wall to make a small corridor in their room. They then move into whichever room is the biggest, and it gives her more content for insta/YouTube as she's basically decorating all upstairs. I use the term decorating loosly as she barely paints 🤣
exactly as I said weeks ago. Boss babe beggy and her 5k should be able to spend a few hundred taking a tiny bit from their existing room and putting a stud wall up to make a landing into the boss babe office making 4 self contained private entry bedrooms. It's literally the most basic thing to think of.

Also, why does the new baby get the nicest "neutral and cute" room in her eyes 🥴. The boss babe dance studio 🤢 was done when she was going through her LJC stalking phase and is therefore painted the exact same pink shade Lucy had in her "beauty room" at her old house. She's desperate for a girl so bingo surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's asking for must have baby items, she's 10 weeks pregnant ffs! And she's had 2 kids before so she should know what she needs! Clearly just trying to attract more freebies. Beggy you may act like you have money to burn, but your food shop, tit house, kids clothes and toys all give you away. And now you're having a baby that your partner didn't want and BEGGING for others to give you hand outs for it? Catch a bleeping grip you woman. You're quick to have a go at us tattlers regarding our kids, but at least we put ours first. You're too busy running about getting your hair and nails done, buying cheap clothing hauls for yourself, all while your kids wear the same clothes and get tit for Xmas and birthdays. You are bloody shamless and if you were my daughter I'd be ashamed of you
Surely already having 2 kids, she knows what she needs, stupid woman. This is an excuse for the greedy cow to beg and AFF link stuff she doesn't own

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The room stories have gone!
Bet Beaver has put her straight, he potentially has a few more brain cells than her and clearly cares about and understands those kids more than she does

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has Begsy ever heard a teenage boy gaming online with their friends?

It’s enough to wake the dead. 👀

Their treatment of Alfie concerns me. It’s almost as if they have him under lock and key constantly. He has no privacy, space or freedom of choice, and it feels like he is constantly being held back developmentally. I don’t like the arrangement because it sounds almost perverse. He will literally be sharing his parents room with just a bit of wood to section it off. 😐
He has been held back purely for her benefit. He's had to share room with his brother, so he can deal with Woody if he wakes up, the idiot parents can't be bothered parenting

Reactions: 10
She literally cannot stand being challenged by anyone over anything, literally removing the stories because people have told her that her idea doesn’t make sense. So because people don’t agree with her, she’s removed them in a paddy. This is a grown woman. Couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think baby brain has already got to her. What a wally. That’s 2 things in 2 days she’s deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She literally cannot stand being challenged by anyone over anything, literally removing the stories because people have told her that her idea doesn’t make sense. So because people don’t agree with her, she’s removed them in a paddy. This is a grown woman. Couldn’t make it up.
An ackchewal parent with kids en everything.

She’s so dumb it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂😂no way has she deleted those stories! What a dick.
Beggy just delete your Instagram and duck all the way off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #100 the sidam touch, everything turns to tit and stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww as if the room drama has been and before I had chance to catch up 😂

She’s an absolute div, but let’s not forget this is Alfie we’re talking about. He isn’t going to be having any friends over because he has none and it’s not going to change when he gets to high school the way he’s going is it?! But what a daft idea trying to give him the adjoining room, it’s absolutely ideal for the baby to have that room! And AS IF they want to give Alfie that grotty old bed that was the old owners’... there’s no way that would still be in my house if I was them, never mind anyone actually sleeping on it!

Reactions: 22
I missed the stories but what - she wanted to move Alfie into the room off their bedroom and put a baby into a separate spare room?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I missed seeing the shitshow but did she really say that the baby would have the spare room as it’s nicer? Why doesn’t Alfie deserve a nice room, poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.