Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the rush now when it’s advised that babies sleep in the same room as parent until 6 months? That’s March next year! Keep Alfie up all night with the baby crying?

Reactions: 18
Or they should have the spare room, boys have the joining rooms and baby have the smallest room 🤯 they are so stupid and do everything wrong.

poor Alfie is getting stuck with the old bed and those cheap side tables
100% came on to say this…
Woody in theirs
Alfie in the weird secret room
Baby in the small spare
Then in the boys existing room, it’s plenty big enough and the boys then get lots of space to use

that’s the only option I can see that works long term and doesn’t mean they’ll be changing around again in a few years.
She’s bleeping clueless

Reactions: 13
She's giving the baby the spare room because it's nicer. The baby who isn't even here yet has already pushed the boys out to become her favourite. That spare room is horrible with that stupid outside door and glass hallway part. And alfie is inheriting the previous owners minging double bed. Cheap skate bastards. She must put Steve's head away with all her stupid demands and ideas.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The way she’s acting she couldn’t make it more obvious this was all planned.
Surprise pregnancy my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Theory: she's moving Alfie into the room adjoining theirs because he'll have a bigger bed than a baby and Steve will need somewhere to sleep when he refuses to share a bed with Begs...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's giving the baby the spare room because it's nicer. The baby who isn't even here yet has already pushed the boys out to become her favourite. That spare room is horrible with that stupid outside door and glass hallway part. And alfie is inheriting the previous owners minging double bed. Cheap skate bastards. She must put Steve's head away with all her stupid demands and ideas.
The room that’s probably more Instagramable if that’s at all possible In that tit hole, she’s being so premature with all this planning already especially for someone who does summer clothes hauls in autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn’t got a clue 🙄🙄 you can make any room
Beige and neutral!! All she has to do is bloody paint some walls? No way would I be having my eldest having to walk through our room to his room!

Reactions: 20
Alfie needs the biggest room for his friends 😂
Stop it, Rebecca. As if you’re going to want a gang of boys gaming next door to your bedroom. Is there even a door anyway? Are there even any friends? She hurts my brain. It’s all about what the nursery looks like. Which sums it up, no practicality, just what she’s visioned. bleeping donut.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"lots of you saying to put baby in the room joining ours but it makes sense to put baby in spare room cos it's neutral and cute and stuff"

Now duck me with a feather if I'm incorrect, but isn't beggys boss babe office neutral colours??? So her point is bleeping invalid.

Poor alfeh getting older and will have no privacy, having to go through mum and dad's room all the time.

• Sad
Baby in the big bedroom and she could do half bedroom half playroom would look suuuupaaah cute

Reactions: 4
Sorry hold on, so Alfie will have to walk with said friend through her room to get to his room not wake a baby up. Makes zero sense what so ever. What child of that age would want to listen to what goes on in their mum and dads room. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You just wouldn’t have your son coming through your room at night, and if he had mates over and stuff coming through your room when you’re in bed and they need a wee in the night. You just wouldn’t. She hasn’t thought it through at all. Not that he has mates to stay over like, but you just wouldn’t.

• Sick
Is she actually that thick! Poor Alfie if he wants his friends over has to walk through his parents room which will probably have a baby keeping him up all night crying 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not caught up yet but..

how bleeping backwards is she? Of course shaving Alfie in the through room is a completely stupid idea! So baby crying in the night won’t affect his sleep no? She really has no brain cells

just because the nursery is all neutral and cute and stuff Sniff!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She isn't against ignoring planning permission so could just throw up an internal wall to make a small corridor in their room. They then move into whichever room is the biggest, and it gives her more content for insta/YouTube as she's basically decorating all upstairs. I use the term decorating loosly as she barely paints 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I literally think she’s praying so hard it’s a girl so she can have the most perfect room🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And what is it with all the instahuns nurseries being beige and crappy neutral colours with daft shell decor?? What’s wrong with abit splash of colour!!

Reactions: 18
Has Begsy ever heard a teenage boy gaming online with their friends?

It’s enough to wake the dead. 👀

Their treatment of Alfie concerns me. It’s almost as if they have him under lock and key constantly. He has no privacy, space or freedom of choice, and it feels like he is constantly being held back developmentally. I don’t like the arrangement because it sounds almost perverse. He will literally be sharing his parents room with just a bit of wood to section it off. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.