Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💀 that she has deleted the stories 🤣🤣🤣
how she is not embarrassed by herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also the bossbabe office/workout room/tiktok room is pink so she has to repaint that anyway unless Alfie wants a pink room 🤷🏻‍♀️ The bossbabe/workout/tiktok room is just rank with a weird outhouse that’s actually indoors 😂 how can she pan round that saying ‘blessed’ with that gross thing in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever said putting the boys in the adjoining rooms had the best idea I think! I'd have loved that when I was growing up if me and my sister had rooms attached 😂 we'd have been up to all sorts! Even if she puts the baby in the boss babe office now, it still wouldn't work out in the long term because at some point that baby wouldn't want to be attached to its parents room! She has no idea does she 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Also the bossbabe office/workout room/tiktok room is pink so she has to repaint that anyway unless Alfie wants a pink room 🤷🏻‍♀️ The bossbabe/workout/tiktok room is just rank with a weird outhouse that’s actually indoors 😂 how can she pan round that saying ‘blessed’ with that gross thing in the corner.
That’s not nice to speak about Beaver like that. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I missed the stories but what - she wanted to move Alfie into the room off their bedroom and put a baby into a separate spare room?
Literally move Alfie into the boss babe office, as he deserves the biggest room, to have his mates over to play the switch and stuff, sniff, not thinking about the fact they will have to go through her and Steves room to have a pee in the night. Woody stays put, and will have family sleep on the bottom bunk, him on top if/when guests stay over, enjoy that one Woody. Baby have the spare room as it’s all neutral and stuff, sniff and she can just imagine it now, nursing chair, all cute and neural and it’s fresh and new.

Lord help her.

• Haha
Just wanna know where she is gonna film her TikTok’s and reels, she must be heartbroken.
Where is her holey shelf gonna go with all her fake bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At 9 weeks it's already got a name, a room plan, a highlight on insta, accessories and several items of clothing. It's just this week developed into a fetus from an embryo and Rebecca has got its whole life planned out.... Oh and apparantly it was a surprise?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I missed the bedroom stories, gutted! Anyone got any receipts? She must have read here and realised her idea was ridiculous?

• Haha
So not only was this baby unplanned but also now they can’t afford it with all the begging
Pay for your own bleeping kid!!
Have said this so many times on various threads but why do these influencers get pregnant and then expect us to pay for it or get tit for free!!
It’s basically begging and like being on benefits fromthe government!!!
Pay for your own bleeping kid!!!
Jesus bleeping Christ I’m done with this pregnancy already so duck knows what Steve and family feel like!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
💀 that she has deleted the stories 🤣🤣🤣
how she is not embarrassed by herself
She is so desperate to be right all the time. Rather than delete the stories, she could have used them for content. Clearly she had messages from people who are her followers, not just on tattle. She could have said, people have had different suggestions, so I am going to do a poll...what do you all think.
There is nothing wrong with getting it wrong, just own up to it and move on. She is sooooo desperate to be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just hope SHE gets it all so badly wrong & the BEBE is.....A BOY💙🙏
LET THE SHITSHOW BEGIN....
Shame A&W will suffer along the...way😠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s delete her stupid yet harmless bedroom ideas yet left her story invading the lady on holidays privacy, and all Steve’s racist, sexist tweets

• Angry
Reactions: 18
sitting with her drink while Steve is making her a meal
BEGGY WHERE ARE YA KIDS
Ps please post a pic of your romantic spam tatty cheese xox

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Begsy ever heard a teenage boy gaming online with their friends?

It’s enough to wake the dead. 👀

Their treatment of Alfie concerns me. It’s almost as if they have him under lock and key constantly. He has no privacy, space or freedom of choice, and it feels like he is constantly being held back developmentally. I don’t like the arrangement because it sounds almost perverse. He will literally be sharing his parents room with just a bit of wood to section it off. 😐
Yup, totally agree!
I've a24 year old and a 10 year old. When they have their headphones on playing games with their pals it's horrific!
I am forever shouting at the pair of them to shut the feck up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.