Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just gone 7 on a no school night and then half term to follow why is your 8 year old in bed asleep with your 4 year old already…..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s just gone 7 on a no school night and then half term to follow why is your 8 year old in bed asleep with your 4 year old already…..
Not half term week in some parts of North Yorkshire but still early for an 8 year old, they’ve probably just been told to go sit in their bedrooms with an ipad each to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can some one explain the stories I missed them and I'm all mixed up with the comments lol
Her "office/tiktok/junk room" is the room joined to their master bedroom, accessed by walking through their bedroom and not a hallway 😱 The boys are getting older so Alfie will be moving into the "office" to give him space for friends, Woody will stay where he is with the bunk beds so guests have somewhere to stay, the baby will get the guest room as its neutral 🤣 Alfie has the old bed and 2 bedside tables (that are just tables, no drawers) and it'll be made to be like a teenagers room 🙈

She was very pleased with her plans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Let's not forget, it's also the previous owners actual MATTRESS still on the bed too!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Her "office/tiktok/junk room" is the room joined to their master bedroom, accessed by walking through their bedroom and not a hallway 😱 The boys are getting older so Alfie will be moving into the "office" to give him space for friends, Woody will stay where he is with the bunk beds so guests have somewhere to stay, the baby will get the guest room as its neutral 🤣 Alfie has the old bed and 2 bedside tables (that are just tables, no drawers) and it'll be made to be like a teenagers room 🙈

She was very pleased with her plans.
If he needs the toilet through the night he will need to traipes through there room and so will his friends if a blue moon happened and they stayed over

Reactions: 9
I’m not believing for one minute that Steve’s making her a meal until she shows me Steve cooking said meal! I bet he’s not there. Pissed off out away from her and she can’t drink wine and dance like a t**t so she’s pretending he’s there 😂

Reactions: 21
I’m not believing for one minute that Steve’s making her a meal until she shows me Steve cooking said meal! I bet he’s not there. Pissed off out away from her and she can’t drink wine and dance like a t**t so she’s pretending he’s there 😂
He would also post it on his own account. Watch her post some crap on his account now. She really is manic

Reactions: 15
Where have you guys seen about the rooms? I went for a drink with a friend and now I'm lost lol its not on her Instagram I looked on story viewer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what I think is a stupid idea is getting bunk beds for them only a few months back, adamant they want to share, now she's decided they're getting their own rooms.... I bet Steve put her right on whys a baby he never wanted getting a "neutral and cute" room and she has a boss babe dance studio to prat around in whilst his two sons that he did actually want are heaped in together in the smallest bedroom as an afterthought.

Reactions: 18
I would love it if Steve posted a contradictory photo showing him out with his mates or something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what the attic is like in that shack ? Mind you they can't even replace a kitchen floor so I doubt the attic would get renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna be honest, there's no way I'd put a kid in that room with a door to outside. Just in case they opened it or someone broke in (unlikely where they live but you never know, especially as they've shared their house and location online). They should be taking that room.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.