Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Beggy, show us a loveleh little pic of big bad bev, since you love your mama suh suh suh much
That's a good point.
Bogan Bev is usually very willing to jump on board any bandwagon. So where is she?
Maybe Beaver went after all.:unsure:

Reactions: 5
Yep, you are never allowed to have a pregnancy treatment of any kind in the first trimester. It’s a massive no-no.

Reactions: 17
Yep, you are never allowed to have a pregnancy treatment of any kind in the first trimester. It’s a massive no-no.
I thought the same when posted! I trained in massage and no massage in first trimester even if it’s a pregnancy massage.
She must of lied and told them she’s further along than she is!

Reactions: 13
That's a good point.
Bogan Bev is usually very willing to jump on board any bandwagon. So where is she?
Maybe Beaver went after all.:unsure:
Well its about a good 60 mile drive for her , not an easy drive , plenty of motorway driving and we know she not the best driver , so yes steve probably gone or dropped her off and enjoying a night out in Leeds with his mates !!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same when posted! I trained in massage and no massage in first trimester even if it’s a pregnancy massage.
She must of lied and told them she’s further along than she is!
I’m sure I’m not the only one who has messaged them to question the reason she’s had one in the first trimester, see if they respond.

Reactions: 19
So where is Bogan Bev? Hiding in the broom cupboard? Come on Beggy if she is with you, treat us to a pic! 🤔

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has messaged them to question the reason she’s had one in the first trimester, see if they respond.
If she has, it won't be a very good ad for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a massage therapist and trained in prenatal massage. No spa should be performing massage in the first trimester, pregnancy massage or not. I’m also very surprised they’re allowed as I cannot get insurance for massage in the first trimester, it’s to risky for insurance companies

View attachment 1050922
I didn’t think so……From their website, second and third trimester
Me too…. I cannot believe how stupid she is…. She will have lied to them just to get a ‘pregnancy massage’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
How the hell has the titianic spa gifted that cheap and tacky tart, don’t they know beggy is bad for business! She’s an embarrassment and so are they for using her and not doing their research.

Reactions: 19
Me too…. I cannot believe how stupid she is…. She will have lied to them just to get a ‘pregnancy massage’ 🙄🙄
I think she lied about having a massage altogether 😂 maybe they gave her dirty trotters a rub but I highly doubt she had a “pregnancy massage” - she just wants to throw the word pregnancy into every single sentence 🙄

Reactions: 23
Is that a net curtain from a gypsy fortune tellers caravan that sexy bev is wearing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if she has to show her bump in every single outfit when she’s in the first trimester. This is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she’d come on and backtrack about the massage, saying they couldn’t carry it out due to her still being in her first trimester but she’s said in a later story she’s actually had it. She’s either lied to them or her followers. She’s so crap at her job - It makes them look irresponsible.

I’ve just read the wiki - props to whoever wrote it I nearly wet myself laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just coming on to write that I am 18 weeks pregnant with my first and booked in for a babymoon around week 28 and have booked in for a pregnancy massage...was told you can only have one between weeks 16 and 30 so why / how on earth has she just had one at like 10 weeks max???
Another lie perhaps...she's going to end up tripping up over her lies one of these days 😶

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.