Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's planned to get pregnant for months so probably had the names picked out aswell. Steve probably still in shock with not wanting another and doesn't care what the name is so let her have the name she wants
Exactly! She’s had this all planned out in her head. The taking the test video , the reveal to the boys video, ‘Bump’ shots in her knickers. Next we’ll get a ‘my pregnancy symptoms’ video. 🥱
Remember all the pregnancy comments she had on her Q and A’s. She’s been obsessed with being pregnant for months if not longer.
I reckon a few years ago she gave Steve an ultimatum, either marriage or another baby. He said marriage and when she realised that was never gonna happen she thought fck it I’m gonna have a baby.

Reactions: 19
I really want her to have another boy for alfie and woody sake (plus she really wants a girl so i want her to have a boy, yes im that petty 😂).
But then I think of the way she treated woody when he was younger because he wasn't the girl she wanted. The poor baby if it is a boy

Reactions: 17
She's looking at pregnancy with Rose tinted glasses. Times have changed since she had the others. She's older. She's losing her looks. There's other more interesting influencers for people to watch. Youtube isnt as popular with the young ones. Times are getting harder. They will have 3 children to provide for. 3 years time she will have a little one and the freebies will dry up again, as will her vlog content. What will they do then? She's an absolute head and I am here to laugh at the tit show 🤣
Pregnancy is the only time she gets attention from people, she's one of those who posts everything related to her pregnancy

Does she not realise there will be infertile women watching? Women going through IVF watching, women having early miscarriages watching? My sister had IVF & all of the above issues & it’s not that she can’t be happy for others pregnancy’s - I’m not saying never celebrate a pregnancy, of course I’m not. But to put it on such a big platform at 6 weeks originally and then to start posting bump pics really isn’t on,
This is my current situation, hubby and I start fertility treatment next week. When people like this fall pregnant so easily, and then parade around bragging about their “bump” at 9 weeks pregnant, it feels like a huge kick in the teeth.
It is VERY obvious that this was planned by her, despite Steve being very vocal about not wanting more children. That poor baby is going to be brought up in that freezing barn, and raised by a mother who couldn’t give a tit, and a father who didn’t want them. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is my current situation, hubby and I start fertility treatment next week. When people like this fall pregnant so easily, and then parade around bragging about their “bump” at 9 weeks pregnant, it feels like a huge kick in the teeth.
It is VERY obvious that this was planned by her, despite Steve being very vocal about not wanting more children. That poor baby is going to be brought up in that freezing barn, and raised by a mother who couldn’t give a tit, and a father who didn’t want them. Very sad.
Best of luck for your fertility treatment🤞
It must be hard watching her stories at the minute, she's relentless. People who don't deserve babies having them at the drop of a hat winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Beggy your a munter put your tit’s & ass away you stupid narcissistic little girl 😡

Reactions: 14
I haven’t followed this thread in a while but tricking your partner into having another baby he clearly doesn’t want is low! I know Steve could have use a condom but still you’re meant to be able to trust your partner - we have a 6 year old my pregnancy and labour was horrific to the point I was adamant at 6 weeks pregnant when the sickness started I wasn’t having anymore my sons now 6 and I still don’t want anymore - my partners brought it up a few times recently but I’m on the pill and if either one of us is not 100% then it doesn’t happen a lots changed in 6 years im now working full time so another baby would to be right now just be another thing I need to deal with on top of everything I do daily (I mean that in the nicest way possible) it’s nearly 8pm and I’m still tidying round the thought of sleepless nights and night feeds is enough to keep me on contraception 😂

• Heart
I really want her to have another boy for alfie and woody sake (plus she really wants a girl so i want her to have a boy, yes im that petty 😂).
But then I think of the way she treated woody when he was younger because he wasn't the girl she wanted. The poor baby if it is a boy
I just wish she wasnt having a 3rd
She doesnt look after A & W at all well
All very....wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s following Hattie Bourn and liking all her posts, she has two boys and just had a baby girl. Must think that will be her soon. Hattie doesn’t follow her back 🤣

• Haha
Imagine if it was flipped and Rebecca was the one who really didn’t want a baby so Steve told her he’d had the snip and then boom.. pregnancy. She would be furious.

OR

imagine Steve wanted to move house and she didn’t, then one day he comes out with ‘IVE SOLD OUR HOUSE WE MOVE NEXT WEEK’ - can you imagine the agro Steve would get and how upset she would be??

All this posting of bump pictures and saying she loves being pregnant is like rubbing Steve’s face in it. I cringe when I see her stories and posts because if I knew my partner was so unhappy then no way could I willingly brag about it online. She is so selfish I can’t even comprehend it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine if it was flipped and Rebecca was the one who really didn’t want a baby so Steve told her he’d had the snip and then boom.. pregnancy. She would be furious.

OR

imagine Steve wanted to move house and she didn’t, then one day he comes out with ‘IVE SOLD OUR HOUSE WE MOVE NEXT WEEK’ - can you imagine the agro Steve would get and how upset she would be??

All this posting of bump pictures and saying she loves being pregnant is like rubbing Steve’s face in it. I cringe when I see her stories and posts because if I knew my partner was so unhappy then no way could I willingly brag about it online. She is so selfish I can’t even comprehend it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly feels like some form of statutory rape. He’ll leave her before the baby is one.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being 10 weeks pregnant and trying to flog your fat bleep gunt as a baby bump. How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

"feel so whole" - you'll be feeling empty as duck both emotionally and financially when beaver walks out the door hunipot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I still can’t get my head around her saying they have names picked already. My first was a total shock and we couldn’t get out head around it until at least the 12 week scan when we saw the baby on the screen and knew all was well.

No way has Steve sat and decided on a name for the baby he’s been landed with already
"they" haven't picked a name - Dingle has. And we all know she just boots off like a child til she gets her own way.

Reactions: 16
I want her to have a girl as I’m intrigued how she’ll act with a girl and how she’ll dress her from the lost property cupboard x

• Haha
Imagine being 10 weeks pregnant and trying to flog your fat bleep gunt as a baby bump. How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

"feel so whole" - you'll be feeling empty as duck both emotionally and financially when beaver walks out the door hunipot.
it's going be along 9 months 🥴

Reactions: 8
Going back to the video of her telling the boys. After the boys have opened their presents (which wasn't presents) woody looks in the empty wrapping paper for an actual present the poor sod wanted his present. Steve can't stand beggy you can tell by his body language and lack of even looking at her. He is great with those boys straight in with cuddles where beggy just looked like the cat who got the cream! She is c**t
I know I've said it numerous times now but that video makes me so sad for those little boys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she's admitted steaver was angry about it all, I bet that doesn't even scratch it, I bet he was absolutely incandescent with rage. Has anyone seen any likes/comments from the family? Valerie Hobson normally pipes up and a few others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.