Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo shopped to duck!!
And that's her magic mirror which always shaves off about 3 stone. She's one sad silly little girl. Would rather spend her time up in her room boasting about her 9 week pregnancy than spend her time with the 2 kids she actually has already. I dislike her. I really actually dislike her.

Reactions: 36
She won't use any of the names she's shown. This is her pathetic little way of playing games to milk it all to full capacity. She's nearly 30 FFS 😄

I wonder if Beaver will be throwing her a surprise baby shower again? 🤭
Like the hen do where it was literally her and one friend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becky, I have more of a baby bump than you and I’m not pregnant 🥲😆😜

Also, she may love being pregnant… but does she actually love or remotely enjoy being a mother? Because if she does, she’s pretty crap at it. Poor Alfie and Woody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So disgusted with her. Not saying she isn’t allowed to be happy but she is just gloating now which is super insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Becky, I have more of a baby bump than you and I’m not pregnant 🥲😆😜

Also, she may love being pregnant… but does she actually love or remotely enjoy being a mother? Because if she does, she’s pretty crap at it. Poor Alfie and Woody.
She only "loves" being pregnant because it gives her an excuse to be a fat greedy bleep, to get her horrible spaniels lugs tits out, and to flash her gunt 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's an attention seeking twit she's a tit mother especially to little woody the golden boy gets his own way ,from tit food to clothes that are ridiculously to big to tit tacky presents her general lack of interest unless it's for the gram ,I'd say Steve is fuming she trapped him again !! This pregnancy was defo for content she's always doing something getting Mable etc then it's forgotten about she's a mess 👌

Reactions: 12
It really is the Rebecca show, I’d be unfollowing if I were Steve, it’s one thing to plan the whole thing but then to go even further and rub his face in it and revel in it, I’m honestly disgusted by her. The bump highlight, the videos, the constant ‘bump’ rubbing at 2 seconds pregnant when she’s just bloody bloated and baby is the size of a pea. Saying she feels complete and loves being pregnant, how can her genuine followers actually believe any of it. When it’s right there slapping you in the face that she’s planned the whole bleeping thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why’s she pushing her 9 week “bump” out? She’s doing an Elle darby all over again. Drainers the lot of them

Reactions: 18
She dies realise she is rubbing and holding her fat right? 😂 she definitely wasn't a size 10. Her legs are just as big her her gunt

Reactions: 16
She's a bloody looney bin! I don't buy it at all.
I'm just thinking if I was in that position and it was an unplanned pregnancy etc and your partner really didnt want another, only found out just under a month ago surely you would still be scared, and coming to the terms with the fact that this has happened?🤷🏼‍♀️🤔no? Or is that just me lol
Not plastering it all over everyday when you are 2mins pregnant!
Her attitude towards it is just like I've had 2 already nothing can go wrong for me! 🤷🏼‍♀️

No feelings for geniue followers that she may have that proberly struggle with getting pregnant.

It's all just money making for all these influencers that have had babies. And they can pretend it isn't but they all do endless vlogs
Found out I'm pregnant
Telling my family I'm pregnant
Symptoms
Gender reveal
Baby haul
Baby reveal
Birth Story part 1 & 2
Post partum
🙄🙄🙄🙄
bleeping milk it more then the cows get milked! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We really need an eye roll emoji on here for when pictures of her ridiculous posts/photos/shares/quotes are posted here!

Sooo I think most of us are in agreement that she pulled the wool over Steve’s eyes here…do we think he’ll be rushing out to get her a ‘push present’ when the time comes? Another fake designer bag to nail to the wall? What do you funny lot think? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's an attention seeking twit she's a tit mother especially to little woody the golden boy gets his own way ,from tit food to clothes that are ridiculously to big to tit tacky presents her general lack of interest unless it's for the gram ,I'd say Steve is fuming she trapped him again !! This pregnancy was defo for content she's always doing something getting Mable etc then it's forgotten about she's a mess 👌
Absolutely like where are the dogs and the cat?? Everything is just a phase

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.