Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange that Beaver made himself and the kids a drink this morning but no mention of one for her. Almost the sort of thing you’d do when you’re not talking to someone. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he was letting her have a little lie in because being unexpectedly pregnant is such hard work. He will have set a little alarm for her with hearts, and brought her up a cuppa and some toast with a little love heart grilled onto it, told her she is such a good mumma for coming to terms with the shock pregnancy so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine this was her reaction to Steve when she told him about the baby. ( see video posted 18th January ) YOUR SHOCKED.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this why she got beaver to nail the telly to the bed so she can lie on her hole milking this pregnancy while he runs about down stairs like Mrs Doubtfire after the boys...Beaver you need to grow a pair and get the foot down with her

Reactions: 16
Strange that Beaver made himself and the kids a drink this morning but no mention of one for her. Almost the sort of thing you’d do when you’re not talking to someone. 🤷‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband goes to work before me and the kids wake up during the week, but on a weekend when he's at home he gets up with them, takes them downstairs and let's me sleep in a bit (later than my normal 5am wake up) 🤣🤣 and ALWAYS brings me a coffee, tea or OJ to wake me up 😂😂😂 and he married me, and he wanted all our kids equally as much as I did. Sorry Becky but not everyone is jealous of you xoxoxox

Reactions: 21
“ I couldnt give an F about what people think - i know im not lying “
Maybe stop reading on here begs an go look after your own kids .
Lying bag

Reactions: 23
Just watched her YT video, couldn’t help myself. Nothing real, raw or honest about that, the fact she had to keep saying “real” and “honest” for a start. Like if she says that enough people will believe her. I would hope genuine followers are seeing through the BS, but the comments suggest otherwise. People like her are a menace!

Reactions: 17
She has done a ad for the tan told us what shade she used but hasn't shown us her with it on?

Also her followers who hasn't questioned that it was a surprise and was trying might be thinking twice after her rant. It might not of crossed their mind before

Reactions: 7
Wow! She even copied this other blogger down to the hair and glasses! 😂 I don’t know why this should surprise me but it does! Only real difference is that this girl’s husband/boyfriend absolutely knew that there was a possibility that she was pregnant. They had clearly discussed it…unlike Rebecca who has clearly mugged Steve off!
I'm pretty sure this vlog has been edited, from what I can remember he was absolutely raging angry she was up the duff again. I'm sure she's taken bits out because he was NOT happy 😳 she's as much of a scheming witch as Dingle

Reactions: 12
Steve's highlights are very telling aswell. He has 4 - the boys, road trip, the dogs and food.
Even the dogs got a bloody highlight but nothing for beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the video where they tell the boys, Steve looks like he is wiping his eyes and I couldn’t tell whether he was emotional at watching the boys find out they are going to be big brothers or upset at the situation in general. Probably a bit of both. I do think he loves those kids and I don’t think an extra baby is going to have a positive impact on their lives especially with Rebecca’s shortcomings.

I’m really shocked by the sheer amount of stories Rebecca posts. I agree Steve must do a very large share of the parenting as she’s constantly filming/grooming/eye f*cking herself.

How are they going to afford it? How do they afford all those cars?! I just don’t get any of it.

Reactions: 21
She has done a ad for the tan told us what shade she used but hasn't shown us her with it on?

Also her followers who hasn't questioned that it was a surprise and was trying might be thinking twice after her rant. It might not of crossed their mind before
That isn’t an ad, she bought the tan herself and just using a code that look fantastic give to anyone 🤣 she put AD because she is linking it and trying to make money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is, if the test was negative why wasn’t she going to share it? Considering she’s an influencer and a YouTuber and that’s what she does..
Surely it would be a good opportunity to warn people that Natural Cycles may not be 100% accurate to use as contraception on its own and be ‘real and raw’ about how accidents like this can potentially happen.
But I guess that might’ve been the fright Steve needed to go and get the snip🤷🏼‍♀️
In the video where they tell the boys, Steve looks like he is wiping his eyes and I couldn’t tell whether he was emotional at watching the boys find out they are going to be big brothers or upset at the situation in general. Probably a bit of both. I do think he loves those kids and I don’t think an extra baby is going to have a positive impact on their lives especially with Rebecca’s shortcomings.

I’m really shocked by the sheer amount of stories Rebecca posts. I agree Steve must do a very large share of the parenting as she’s constantly filming/grooming/eye f*cking herself.

How are they going to afford it? How do they afford all those cars?! I just don’t get any of it.
Steve doing odd jobs cash in hand, it's ehmeeeezinn how much ya save when ya don't pay ennehhh tax and stuff.
Dingle claiming carers allowance and benefits for Alfeh.
What little money she earns from jockey short ads also not going through the books.
Shopping at Aldi.
Avoiding spending money on her kids by buying their clothes several years too big and letting them grow into them.
An interest only mortgage.
Only buying designer knock offs.
and I think Steve's redundancy money bought the cars, maybe Beggys is financed through a bank loan.

Reactions: 14
watched the YouTube pregnancy test video in full. So weird how she goes from terrified in one clip to smug smiling and pretending it was a shock the next. The tone shift is very jarring. She’s an awful actress too.
The troll rant is just embarrassing for her, I don’t know how she looks herself in the mirror each day, honestly.
The poor boys in the pregnancy reveal video, just absolute meat for her content aren’t they. The thought of revealing such an emotional thing in such a difficult way for young kids to comprehend( then sharing it with all and sundry(a scan pic is not kid friendly and obvious, thinking they were getting presents and not so much as a Maom each to compensate for it not actually being for them) Steve needs to give his head a shake going along with all that
And her justification for filming the test - wow, listen to yourself Beggy. You think the world is owed footage of you peeing on a stick after you and beaver have been rutting, seriously girl, come back down to earth, you’re making out like you’re doing a public service. Appalling mindset

Reactions: 17
The problem is she probably knew she was ovulating from that app, told S she wasn't or sneakily didn't mention it. Blatant deceit.
If he did know she was ovulating and still went ahead that's a different situation but I'm guessing that's not the case based on his reaction. She could have gone for the morning after pill if it was a genuine accident.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.