Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I must say, its my birthday today and I've been crying for the past 2 hours cos I feel abandoned by everyone, but this thread has cheered me right up 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I haven't said anything about Rebecca today. But if you look back on my previous posts, you'll notice I'm not a fan!

However, I would say this about any woman. A woman should be able to celebrate and share news about her pregnancy whenever she wants to, whatever the risk of miscarriage or loss. All babies should be celebrated whether it only lives for four weeks or grows to be an old man/woman. It's kind of disgusting to me that anyone thinks a baby should be kept secret, or private, in case it dies.

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of.

I thought we all knew this by now.
Shes announced it early for content ffs not because she’s celebrating her wonderful blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well I must say, its my birthday today and I've been crying for the past 2 hours cos I feel abandoned by everyone, but this thread has cheered me right up 🤣
Happy birthday, lovely troll! Hope you’ve had a really lovely day and stuff because it’s your birthday and when it’s your birthday you have to have a lovely day. Sniff. 🎂 Did you get a skipping rope or pool float?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Awwwww happy birthday! ❤

Well could stevie boy have looked anymore uninterested if he tried!

Jeezzzzzz he so doesn’t want this poor baby!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy birthday, lovely troll! Hope you’ve had a really lovely day and stuff because it’s your birthday and when it’s your birthday you have to have a lovely day. Sniff. 🎂 Did you get a skipping rope or pool float?!
Happy birthday peach! Crack open the moams and have a good one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watching the reveal, well duck me beaver couldn’t make it more obvious that he doesn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 21
I'm gutted, I didn't get any maoams 😭😭😭😭

Awwwww happy birthday! ❤

Well could stevie boy have looked anymore uninterested if he tried!

Jeezzzzzz he so doesn’t want this poor baby!!!
Thankyou, you tattle bastard 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because the risk of miscarriage significantly lowers after 12 weeks, imagine announcing so soon for then, god forbid, something to happen. Also because she’s using this baby for CONTENT!!! And also her partner doesn’t want it. The woman is a disgusting cretin bringing an innocent baby into the tit show that is her life, catch up there’s plenty of threads to bring you up to speed!

And what a stupid thing to say, of course it should be shared but most people would want to deal with it in private and then share it later, imagine people messaging you about your pregnancy and you’re dealing with a miscarriage, as if it wouldn’t be distressing and heartbreaking enough.
She's a bleeping vile knobhead end of!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.