Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all makes sense now why beaver was MIA and not featured much, I bet he was livid that she got pregnant and I would bet money on the fact that the radio silence was him storming off and her crying and saying she was keeping it.

Reactions: 26
If she does happen to have a girl, I really hope she calls it Clemmeh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on didn’t she ask for a videographer for March? That’ll be the gender reveal 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guaranteed she'll put her birth video with her Fandango out for all and sundry to see online so she can pass go and collect £10k.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can't believe she's announced it so early. I suppose from her point of view... if everything's fine, she's getting in on the content train early. If everything's not fine... well, still content isn't it. As horrible as it is to say that, she would still be able to convert that into engagement, and I think that's just how her mind works. Otherwise what's the mentality of announcing so early?! Has she even told friends/family yet or have they all found out on YouTube? Just... grim all round.
I thought exactly the same!!

Reactions: 4
Hold on didn’t she ask for a videographer for March? That’ll be the gender reveal 100%
OMG you’re right! I bet that’s what it’s for. duck me why do these wanky instacunts have to go all ott on gender reveals as if they’re some sort of celeb. It’s another boy I’m calling it now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It all makes sense now why beaver was MIA and not featured much, I bet he was livid that she got pregnant and I would bet money on the fact that the radio silence was him storming off and her crying and saying she was keeping it.
Definitely agree. I reckon she has taken to her bed, hence why Beaver built the shelf. She strikes me as one of those whingers who treat pregnancy like an illness and that’s probably why Beaver said no to any more. She has been badgering him for over 2 years about a baby, the selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t been on beggys thread for ages but let me tell you when I rannnnn here 🤣
I am going to hell but all I took from that video is.. the bleeping state of Alfie’s teeth. How are these two allowed to breed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet that’s why she suddenly came off with that statement that she is happy with her 2 boys and doesn’t want anymore now. Because she bleeping knew behind the scenes she was trying to get pregnant, probably hoping gormless Steve would think it was an accident on account of her saying she’d changed her mind and no longer wanted anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG you’re right! I bet that’s what it’s for. duck me why do these wanky instacunts have to go all ott on gender reveals as if they’re some sort of celeb. It’s another boy I’m calling it now
I really hope so!!

Reactions: 7
For a girl:
Clemmeh
Elseh
Halleh (Halleh hobson 🤣🤣)

For a boy:
Angus, cos Woodeh just loves bulls and bulls are like cows and you can get Aberdeen Angus beef burgers and we love beefburgers

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That's her finally able to breath and let her belly out because the baby will only be the size of a rasin , that's just blubber

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She was crying on the gram on the 10th, I know it takes 2 to tango but I bet her breaking the bad news to Steve didn’t go well 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her following is going up. Remember 67.6k now. Lets see how much she gets by September

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% gender reveal in March if she's due in Sept 🙄 she's going to milk the duck out of this and be so smug and irritating 🤮 don't worry dingle tattle got you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce
But wouldn’t you just ignore the question ? She does get to pick and choose what she answers x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.