Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow lots to catch up on here! She is older, more isolated and in a what appears to be a very one sided relationship with someone who made it abundantly clear he didn’t want any more kids.There is only one way this is all going to end…badly. Can you imagine if this new baby has any severe abnormalities or developmental issues? He will be gone in a puff of smoke. Also I’m sorry but how stupid can he be when it comes to being careful? She must have spun him some right guff about natural cycles..she would’ve known full well when she was ovulating/fertile. He should have had the app and tracked it as well if he’s not prepared to have the snip or stick something on the end of it.

Reactions: 19
I thought poor woody looked gutted during the announcement. His body language changed and he seemed very unsure of what was happening and his thumb went straight into his mouth. I know he’s only little and will be struggling to make sense of what’s happening, so I just hope their home life doesn’t have to revolve around her and her cravings, bump tiredness etc…
Woody is the brightest person living in that house and the poor little love realised he will be left on his own even more. He's already ignored by his parents, bossed around by his brother, if she has a girl he will be completely forgotten. It upsets me to think about it, he deserves so much better than those arseholes are doing for him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope they have a boy for Alfie & Woodys sake. If baby is a girl they will be pushed aside even more than they are now 😔

Reactions: 16
My kids aren’t old enough so I honestly have no idea but is Alfie’s reading anywhere where it should be?
The reading sounded like my 6 year old (he's a bit behind with reading and really struggles as well) and speech-wise, Woody's is so much clearer. Alfeh sounds like it's an effort to speak, whereas Woody's words just roll off his tongue. It is those boys I feel sorry for. As others have mentioned, the way Woody immediately started self-soothing by sucking his thumb is a clear indication he was either sad or didn't understand. Alfeh was either rehearsed with what to say or has simply had it drilled into him that mummeh and daddeh realleh want another baybeh, wouldn't you love to be a brotheh agen alfeh, wouldn't you be realleh happeh if you had a baybeh sister, you would, wouldn't you alfeh! I'm not surprised she is smug, she wanted another baby and it looks like she's getting one.

Reactions: 13
It will be Meldrum all over again. She wanted a third for the views but then got bored of the third very quickly and it shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.