Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce
Well she writes her Qs herself so I’d say she was dropping a little hint, she said she couldn’t keep it to herself any longer 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% gender reveal in March if she's due in Sept 🙄 she's going to milk the duck out of this and be so smug and irritating 🤮 don't worry dingle tattle got you 😜
I’ve looked back at my September baby’s pregnancy and I found out the gender in mid April. They could obviously book a private scan for March though.
I’m sorry to be mean and I’m 100% going to hell but this baby has to be a boy. Call it karma for her being such a cow 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve looked back at my September baby’s pregnancy and I found out the gender in mid April. They could obviously book a private scan for March though.
I’m sorry to be mean and I’m 100% going to hell but this baby has to be a boy. Call it karma for her being such a cow 🤷‍♀️
I think everyone on here is hoping it’s a boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was crying on the gram on the 10th, I know it takes 2 to tango but I bet her breaking the bad news to Steve didn’t go well 😩😂
I hate to say this but I feel a bit sorry for him. Yes he could take extra responsibility to ensure it doesn’t happen, but if you trust your partner to do the right thing and then she goes and does that, it’s bleeping appalling. No man should ever be duped into fatherhood. It’s one of the most disgusting things a woman can do.

I don’t doubt she planned this. She’s that pathetic she doesn’t see the long term consequences of her actions. I feel sorry for the poor kid. One day, because of Begsy’s need to show everything, it’s going to find out it wasn’t planned or wanted because the truth is out there in the internet just waiting to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet she’s creaming her knickers over all the comments from the huns, we all know how 2 faced influencers are, they just don’t want to look like cunts, the group chats will be popping right about now lol. Let’s see if they keep this energy throughout your pregnancy beggy?? Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’ll crack open another packet of rice when clemmeh starts weaning?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One day, because of Begsy’s need to show everything, it’s going to find out it wasn’t planned or wanted because the truth is out there in the internet just waiting to be seen.
It's so true when you put it like that. Imagine finding 100+ threads on a gossip site about your parents, how tit they were before you were even born and how you were just a content baby. I'm sure her and her other "influencer" huns will say we're the ones in the wrong for writing on here, but I wonder if it ever occurs to them that if they didn't share their most intimate, personal life details we wouldn't be able to write what we do because we wouldn't know.

Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on beggys thread for ages but let me tell you when I rannnnn here 🤣
I am going to hell but all I took from that video is.. the bleeping state of Alfie’s teeth. How are these two allowed to breed 🤣🤣
and that his reading is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A private life is a happy life - announces pregnancy when she's 5 mins pregnant 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!

She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Because she's a bleeping disgrace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I DONT GIVE 2 Shits as Beggy would say🤣

All the BOOKED HOLIDAYS🤔
OMG!!!! the...dreaded bleeping PRAM will be back🤦‍♀️

Breaks my heart Alfie will be tossed aside without the support he clearly needs
Obviously NOT IMPORTANT!

Also to bring up a baby in the SHACK, feeling sad for it already
She CANT cope with 2 let alone 3 FFS

🤮🤮An even worse thought was
THE...
CONCEPTION

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.