Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is 7 and massively into space, the solar system etc. We’ve been to the national space centre and have an annual pass, he asked for a telescope for Christmas which he got. Similar to above his room is very space themed, but equally quite grown up, lava lamp, plasma ball, globe etc. It’s SO easy to do. But no, Alfeh shares with his brother, a bedroom with zero character, and gets moams wrapped up as a gift.
Would you like to adopt me?! Sounds amazing! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son is 7 and massively into space, the solar system etc. We’ve been to the national space centre and have an annual pass, he asked for a telescope for Christmas which he got. Similar to above his room is very space themed, but equally quite grown up, lava lamp, plasma ball, globe etc. It’s SO easy to do. But no, Alfeh shares with his brother, a bedroom with zero character, and gets moams wrapped up as a gift.
That sounds amazing! You sound like a lovely mum, what a lucky little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do the boys share a room when they have a spare one ? the age gap is to big now to be sharing

Reactions: 20
My 4 year older has an adventure themed room with animal heads on the wall and a big map with animals on it showing which country they are from and hot air balloon accessories, a globe etc. My 6 year old is just having his room done now... he wanted a beach theme so nautical stripes, surf board on the wall, campervans, wire waves... all that kind of thing. I couldn’t imagine them sharing a room permanently. They do it at my parents and it’s a nightmare getting them off to sleep and they wake eachother up stupidly early. They need their own space. When they get silly they get sent to their rooms to play separately, they are also both able to lay in bed and watch what they want on tv instead of the eldest watching what younger one wants and vice Versa. I really do feel for Alfie, as much as he is a brat, as other have said... he’s not a million miles from high school and he’s got a hell of a lot of growing up to do before then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alfie is 8 & shouldn’t be put in a stroller on holiday with his toddler brother, the boys shouldn’t be left in their bedroom while their mum holds their door shut so they can’t get out, they shouldn’t have slept on the floor for so long, alfie shouldn’t have been left to have his teeth rotting out of his mouth. I really hate to say it but I think the boys get treated a whole lot differently than she shows in her vlogs and on Instagram.
What? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Sometimes I’m sat at home and I remember she made a highlight for her bean pop tart. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Massive thanks to the troll on the previous thread that mentioned breaking mince up with a potato masher. Tonight, whilst making dinner, instead of standing mashing mince with a fork for 5 mins, I whipped out the potato masher 😂 genius. Thanks guys, you’re all the real influencers in this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Massive thanks to the troll on the previous thread that mentioned breaking mince up with a potato masher. Tonight, whilst making dinner, instead of standing mashing mince with a fork for 5 mins, I whipped out the potato masher 😂 genius. Thanks guys, you’re all the real influencers in this world 😂
Haha I keep meaning to try this!
I also have to thank the tattle bastards who recommended using a flannel on your face after your cleanser, my skin is so much clearer and softer 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.