Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think he’s very behind. I just wouldn’t imagine my son on his 8th birthday playing in a Spider-Man costume 🤨
My 8 year old lives in marvel costumes. He’s seen all the movies, got scratched in the garden on Friday moving a plant pot and was hoping it was a spider that bit him 😂

8 is still a fine age to dress up and use your imagination. There are adults that like to do cosplay.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My 8 year old lives in marvel costumes. He’s seen all the movies, got scratched in the garden on Friday moving a plant pot and was hoping it was a spider that bit him 😂

8 is still a fine age to dress up and use your imagination. There are adults that like to do cosplay.
Agree, yes, of course kids of 8 can still dress up and play…. But this isn’t like Alfie is a typical child of 8 and is enjoying dressing up and playing his favourite character. Alfie is like a child of 4, he’s definitely not like a typical child of his age.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He does seem behind and I seen a vlog if ( I can't remember what one ) , and he was flapping him hands and arms around that is a autism symptom

Reactions: 9
Did he not have a party with friends??

I mean what 8 year old doesn’t have a party eith his little school mates?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He does seem behind and I seen a vlog if ( I can't remember what one ) , and he was flapping him hands and arms around that is a autism symptom
Yeah it is. My daughter used to do that and she’s autistic. I know I shouldn’t say this but I have noticed he has a few traits that don’t necessarily mean he has Autism. But, he does seem to be on the spectrum. And I’m not saying that to be nasty. I feel Alfie’s teacher may have spoken to Becky about certain things but she just hasn’t got them seen to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s no thought behind anything.

If Alfie loves space there is soooo much she could have done/ bought! A telescope would be perfect, they live rural, imagine how well he wouldbe able to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks like she’s on tag with those boots 😩😩

I can’t believe he hasn’t had a party with friends either, my girls are desperate for their parties this year after missing two years worth because of lockdown. She could have gone all out with her 5k a month, but no, they go to a restaurant with a few family members, how riveting!

Reactions: 18

I can’t believe he hasn’t had a party with friends either, my girls are desperate for their parties this year after missing two years worth because of lockdown. She could have gone all out with her 5k a month, but no, they go to a restaurant with a few family members, how riveting!
She's not young or trendy enough to make those ugly boots work

I don't know why they don't have a house party with a marquee in the garden with some patio heaters, they live in the middle of nowhere they could go as wild as they wanted. They must be ashamed of their home

Reactions: 17

On tag 😂😃😂 Why do people think they have builders/tradesmen at the house? Sorry I am way behind on this thread. I can't get over the Maoams. Boss babe beggy earns my annual salary in one month (apparently) but wraps up bleeping haribo for her 8 year olds birthday. Okay then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They haven’t done a proper kids party for Alfie because he hasn’t got any friends. And because Rebecca & Steve clearly don’t know any of the parents of the kids he goes to school with.

They haven’t done a proper kids party for Alfie because he hasn’t got any friends. And because Rebecca & Steve clearly don’t know any of the parents of the kids he goes to school with.
Someone came on here a while back, and said the other parents are aware of her online presence and think she's a dick so I bet that's why she keeps her distance 😬 no excuses really with only 25 kids in the class she could invite them all

• Haha
Yeah it is. My daughter used to do that and she’s autistic. I know I shouldn’t say this but I have noticed he has a few traits that don’t necessarily mean he has Autism. But, he does seem to be on the spectrum. And I’m not saying that to be nasty. I feel Alfie’s teacher may have spoken to Becky about certain things but she just hasn’t got them seen to.
I think it's quite telling that she automatically thinks that if anyone suggests Alfie isn't "normal" then they're being horrible. I wouldn't care if my kids had two heads and turned purple once an hour they're my kids I love them to pieces regardless of any developmental delays/learning difficulties they might have and I'd seek as much help and support as they need to help them live up to their full potential. So what if her kid displays signs of autism, that's not someone "trolling" Alfie or her it's just an observation and she should want to help him. Newsflash Becky - there's nothing wrong with autistic people you know 🙄🙄🙄 it's like when the teacher suggested something about his speech and language - why did she automatically think they were being horrible? I'd be so grateful that someone wanted to help my child - a lot of people have to really fight for help and support for their kids and she just rejected any help completely?! That alone makes her a tit mum in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s just no excuse is it, I don’t really know anyone up the school for my youngest as my kids are in breakfast and after school clubs so I don’t do any school runs apart from a Friday, but I’ve sent invites out and the parents can text me to let me know if they can make it. She’s definitely got anxiety about being seen out, imagine living your life online but then too scared to live your real life because of your online life lol, she’s arse backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it's quite telling that she automatically thinks that if anyone suggests Alfie isn't "normal" then they're being horrible. I wouldn't care if my kids had two heads and turned purple once an hour they're my kids I love them to pieces regardless of any developmental delays/learning difficulties they might have and I'd seek as much help and support as they need to help them live up to their full potential. So what if her kid displays signs of autism, that's not someone "trolling" Alfie or her it's just an observation and she should want to help him. Newsflash Becky - there's nothing wrong with autistic people you know 🙄🙄🙄 it's like when the teacher suggested something about his speech and language - why did she automatically think they were being horrible? I'd be so grateful that someone wanted to help my child - a lot of people have to really fight for help and support for their kids and she just rejected any help completely?! That alone makes her a tit mum in my opinion!
You are absolutely right! In fact she’s doing Alfie a HUGE disservice not getting him diagnosed if he potentially has any issues. If he is on the spectrum and she has refused any help for him she’s stupid. He will find teenage and adult life very very difficult without the tools to cope. And those tools come from educational psychologists and other professional services that are put in place for the child. My daughter would never have been able to cope without them.

Reactions: 10
It’s just no excuse is it, I don’t really know anyone up the school for my youngest as my kids are in breakfast and after school clubs so I don’t do any school runs apart from a Friday, but I’ve sent invites out and the parents can text me to let me know if they can make it. She’s definitely got anxiety about being seen out, imagine living your life online but then too scared to live your real life because of your online life lol, she’s arse backwards.
My daughter is still in pre school (private nursery though so i can drop her off and collect her whenever, no playground chatting or waiting etc) she starts primary in September. I know NONE of the parents because I literally have never seen any of them 😂😂 BUT I know pretty much every child's name in her class because she plays with them and then talks to me about the at home. If she had a party next week I could send her to nursery with 30 invitations all addressed to her friends, regardless of the fact I don't know the parents so no it's definitely no excuse for Becky!

Reactions: 10
I’ve recently asked the school to assess my boy for adhd as I feel he has many symptoms and needs some additional help. He’s just been off with covid so it’s being done when he gets back. I’ve spoke to loads of people about my thoughts and about what I’m doing, there’s certainly no shame in it. If she handled it like an adult, like a competent mother, she would come across a lot more authentic.
And the poor bloody sod having this for his birthday and those presents 😭 remember Steve and Beggy’s birthdays where they took themselves off for the weekend away, shopping and eating... and Alfeh gets a family meal, that’s it 🤦🏼‍♀️ We only have a smallish garden but we still managed a bouncy castle in the garden, I’m sure there are more grown up activities that they could have hired for the garden as well... they could have gone to legoland or they could have even made a weekend of it at xscape and stayed the night and done more activities... I would say Alfie could have even taken a friend but I honestly don’t think he can have any friends. That’s why he’s so rude to Woody, he’s got no social skills... he doesn’t know how to speak to and play with other children... saying it’s for bigger boys is repeated from Beggy.
Those children don’t have a nice life at all. They are isolated with lazy parents who can’t be arsed to get off their arses and provide a decent upbringing for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There’s no thought behind anything.

If Alfie loves space there is soooo much she could have done/ bought! A telescope would be perfect, they live rural, imagine how well he wouldbe able to see!
Exactly! There are so many ideas for gifts related to space; glow in the dark ceiling stars, a telescope, an astronaut costume, space books etc. My sister just bought her partner’s step-daughter a telescope for her birthday because she loves space. It was a special buy from Aldi and it cost £79.99, which isn’t too bad for a National Geographic item. Becky and Steve either don’t have the money for such presents, don’t care or are so thick that they don’t know what to buy… or maybe a combination of all 3.

• Heart
On tag 😂😃😂 Why do people think they have builders/tradesmen at the house? Sorry I am way behind on this thread. I can't get over the Maoams. Boss babe beggy earns my annual salary in one month (apparently) but wraps up bleeping haribo for her 8 year olds birthday. Okay then.
I don’t know anything about having builders in. People have to be very wary of how she words things because IIRC she said they were ‘having work done on the house.’ That could mean anything but she wants it to sound like they have tradesmen renovating the place, when in reality it’s probably Beaver painting some more skirting boards/building another bed shelf/tiling (badly)/painting those rotten windows/new WiFi being fitted. Something really mundane and trivial.

She tries to be like a Poundland LJC and sound extravagant and busy, the sad duck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.