Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I always remember her screaming rampage when she was slamming wardrobe doors like a crazed bitch trying to prove that her kids had clothes. Woody in the background staring at his mum swearing into her phone like an absolute moron.

My favourite was Alfie taking about the sun raining on the Chicken-Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Well I must say, its my birthday today and I've been crying for the past 2 hours cos I feel abandoned by everyone, but this thread has cheered me right up 🤣
Happy birthday, lovely troll! Hope you’ve had a really lovely day and stuff because it’s your birthday and when it’s your birthday you have to have a lovely day. Sniff. 🎂 Did you get a skipping rope or pool float?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Each_peach

VIP Member
Hello evrywun happeh wensdehhhh. Ah just wanted to come on an say ah can't burleev the response to ma pregnanceh av had so maneh loveleh messages and comments from ya all and ah just can't beleev it you're all so loveleh and am just so grateful and am suh suh happeh

Well she’s not going to say yes is she? I don’t like her but it’s quite obvious you’d say no until you are ready to announce
She could have simply not replied at all, she's good at ignoring and deleting stuff normally 🙄
She's full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion-- Beggys up the duff, the shack is looking rough, bet Steve is wishing he did her up the chuff

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
I 100% believe now that he did cheat back when we all speculated how he had disappeared & she was all over the place for a few weeks, with her silent days followed by manic posts. This is her demand after it happened. He knows they’re both fucked with that house, so he has to stay but this way she won’t make his life a living hell because she’s got what she wanted.

I don’t know if I can watch her anymore. She pisses me off enough & now with this she is going to be insufferable & I’m just going to feel more and more sorry for Alfie & Woody.

viewtube

VIP Member
I think Steve's post on his account clearly shows how he feels about the baby. I'd be mortified if this was my partners public response to a pregnancy
Screenshot_20220201_184346_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Each_peach

VIP Member
Just watched the video (I can’t normally put myself through her videos). It is all just so contrived. She is almost manic and constantly looking at Beave, who just looks like a man who has lost all hope. Alfie’s reaction was very sweet, but I feel so sad as the chances of them focusing on getting him the support I feel he needs have gone from slim to never. I don’t know, all very strange. I hope they are at least going to get proper heating etc in that shack now! Possibly what the work is?!
She kept going "what do ya think Woodeh are ya happeh?"
HE HASN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE BEGS.
He's probably just fuming that the present wasn't actually something for him 😂

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Announcing it at 5 weeks is fucking crazy. Just goes to show this pregnancy is for content. She couldn't wait a second longer. Probably only announced once she finally got Steve to pretend he was on board. Sad little girl

• Sick

Mum123

VIP Member
She's allowed to announce her pregnancy whenever she likes! A baby is a baby, a miracle, and should be celebrated, whether that's 4 weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks old! Why do women make other women feel they need to keep their pregnancies a secret just in case they miscarry? Does a miscarriage mean the baby should never have been shared? What rocks have you been hiding under!
Because she's a fucking disgrace

• Heart
  • Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
I haven't said anything about Rebecca today. But if you look back on my previous posts, you'll notice I'm not a fan!

However, I would say this about any woman. A woman should be able to celebrate and share news about her pregnancy whenever she wants to, whatever the risk of miscarriage or loss. All babies should be celebrated whether it only lives for four weeks or grows to be an old man/woman. It's kind of disgusting to me that anyone thinks a baby should be kept secret, or private, in case it dies.

You can criticize Rebecca for a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But let's not perpetuate the idea that women should keep their pregnancies a secret until they pass the 12 week mark and are considered "low risk". That pushes baby loss and miscarriage into the dark, as though it should be a secret and something to be ashamed of.

I thought we all knew this by now.
Shes announced it early for content ffs not because she’s celebrating her wonderful blessing.

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
Well what a fucking predictable cunt. Steve has stated he doesn't want anymore but yet here she is. Desperate for content so gets knocked up. Hope to fuck its another boy

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Just look at the state of her! And how low can you get affiliate linking items on photos taken for your sons birthday. Boss babe Beggy strikes again. You can tell they were spending time with family today because Alfie & Woody are wearing clean clothes that actually fit them.
She looks like an off duty storm trooper in that get up. What’s the sketch with those boots?! Is she going on a trek?!

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
The way she kept looking at Steve to see his reaction too, one of please don’t hate me. She looks worried half the time to see how he’s taking it.

76A6A3AC-9558-4B1E-A367-F7CC512A5200.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Unknown3

VIP Member
Rebecca and Steve didn’t once make contact either, no hug, or hand hold or gentle reassuring touch when announcing to the boys, about as far away from each other as humanly positive whilst filming it

Reactions: 34

KMDX

0FC51CD1-D39C-4575-8E87-8B7BF410D362.jpeg
Hats off to the cake maker…they’ve got Becca and Beaver spot on 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
As a nutritionist and teacher of food and nutrition in secondary school I am disgusted a company like hello fresh would use her without doing any research! You only have to watch one slow cooker slop vlog to realise her diet is beige shite, full of high fat, salt and sugar. I won’t be using them again, I’ll use Gousto in future, I find them nicer anyway. Beggy you literally turn to shit everything you touch!

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Steve got in one little fight with a bad man and ran scared

They said “we’re moving out t’Dales for a bit of fresh air”
She looks a size ten but when she gets near,
Her bum is just flab and she's in the magic mirror,
If anything I would say a good diets rare and WTF is going on with the hair?

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
So is this baby going to be moving in to the boys’ bedroom as well, then? There’s room for a mattress on the floor between their beds I’m sure!

Also not happy for her one bit and not even sorry! She’s a lazy, selfish, piss poor excuse of a mother to the children she’s already got.

• Haha
  • Heart