Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being approached by a consultant in a shop wearing a grubby jumper and with greasy hair. They try to promote a range of skincare by telling you what a bargain they are but with no information about the ingredients or why they may work for you. Halfway through the consultation they stop talking about the products to point out their own broken damaged hair and skin blemishes. Would you buy from them? Neither would I!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am in no way defending Beggy Bogtrotter (that will never happen) but they moved to Dingle Headquarters to "get away from the bad men" I'm assuming that's down to Steve.
She should have actually tried to make Steve see sense about moving to a more rural location but still near amenities. she's old enough to aparrently shag him every night she should be willing to stand up to him when he's proposing something ludicrous that will negatively affect their children.

Reactions: 15
Chicken theories -

• adopted by the George foreskin & served with one packet of microwave rice shared between 3 people.

• Dingles not complying with avian regulations and are opting not to show them.

• eaten by foxes.

• Run away with the deer in hopes of finding a better life.

• Faked their deaths and are living it up on a secret island with Tupac.

please feel free to add your theories!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I remember the vlog about the bad men. My comment does say 'they' not 'she' so I'm not solely blaming her.

Even if they felt the need to get away for whatever bizarre reason, surely they could have chosen somewhere else? I've said previously in this thread I feel that that house is beavers choice. As a mother if she didn't agree, she should have put her foot down seeing as she always said her money went into that house too
They're both thick as pig tit. Bad men after them so... they move to an isolated 'famous' tv set house, and post about moving to, and living in, said isolated famous TV set house, to thousands on an open social media account. The bad men surely know where they are and how isolated they are?! Easy pickings if you ask me. If I had people after me, I'd be relocating entirely, making sure I was in a built up, busy neighbourhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't surprise me at all if the 'bad men' meant a bailiff or some other kind of debt collector had shown up at their previous house... :oops:

Reactions: 19
gas inspectors and bailiff from the utilities company maybe after it got found out that they were doing dodgy dealings with their gas

Reactions: 10
Chicken theories -

• adopted by the George foreskin & served with one packet of microwave rice shared between 3 people.

• Dingles not complying with avian regulations and are opting not to show them.

• eaten by foxes.

• Run away with the deer in hopes of finding a better life.

• Faked their deaths and are living it up on a secret island with Tupac.

please feel free to add your theories!
Probably like the film Chicken Run and organised their own escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're both thick as pig tit. Bad men after them so... they move to an isolated 'famous' tv set house, and post about moving to, and living in, said isolated famous TV set house, to thousands on an open social media account. The bad men surely know where they are and how isolated they are?! Easy pickings if you ask me. If I had people after me, I'd be relocating entirely, making sure I was in a built up, busy neighbourhood.
I know it's been mentioned loads about them getting away from the 'bad men' based on that vlog, but I have always doubted it myself as surely you wouldn't share so much about your location if people were after you. I think as someone else has said it must have been bailiffs or someone like that (professionals, not just people who want to batter Steve or rob them 😂) because even those two thick twats wouldn't risk those type of "bad men" finding them by posting so much information online?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should have actually tried to make Steve see sense about moving to a more rural location but still near amenities. she's old enough to aparrently shag him every night she should be willing to stand up to him when he's proposing something ludicrous that will negatively affect their children.
I'm not sure she really has much say with what happens regarding the big decisions in the house. Firstly Steve/his dad or his mum seem to bank roll the big and important purchases and secondly she has no value of money or idea of what other people need, she's all about Rebecca. She's like a child who gets excited and after a few days gets bored

I know it's been mentioned loads about them getting away from the 'bad men' based on that vlog, but I have always doubted it myself as surely you wouldn't share so much about your location if people were after you. I think as someone else has said it must have been bailiffs or someone like that (professionals, not just people who want to batter Steve or rob them 😂) because even those two thick twats wouldn't risk those type of "bad men" finding them by posting so much information online?!
I think most people would think like yourself and try to limit what is in the public domain, but sadly Rebecca thrives off the attention and drama

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure she really has much say with what happens regarding the big decisions in the house. Firstly Steve/his dad or his mum seem to bank roll the big and important purchases and secondly she has no value of money or idea of what other people need, she's all about Rebecca. She's like a child who gets excited and after a few days gets bored
oh totally agree but even when I was 18 I'd have known not to move in with a much older man within weeks of meeting him, and get up the duff in a short space of time giving up work and becoming totally financially dependent on said fella.... so although yeah, it seems like it wasnt her decision to move there but she holds some culpability due to the lack of gravitas she's got in the situation in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she woken up, put her glasses on then taken a photo with flash to show how she hates getting up in a morning??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.