Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning evrywun happeh satuhderrr ah hope ya all doin okehhh today I'm gunna pick up a cake for alfeh cos av had a cake made for alfehs birthdeh cos its his birthdeh tomorrow so av had a cake made and his cake needs picking up so I'm gunna do that

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her hyperbole over a sweet potato and some beans 😂

Imagine her in a Michelin starred restaurant. Her tiny mind would explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she be “blown away” by THAT?! I’ve seen more exiting meals served up in my local hospital!
How many people is that meal supposed to feed, one person definitely, maybe 2 but definitely not a family of 4. Also for such a simple meal why would you go to the expense of one of those boxes. I understand why busy people who struggle for time to go shopping, do use them and pay a premium for the luxury, but for someone like her who has transport, doesn't actually work (regardless of what she likes to portray, if you can have two beauty appointments in one week and meet friends for lunch, you don't work and time is something she is not short of), these boxes are not cost effective and not relatable to most families who are probably having to budget. This silly cow needs to start living in the real world and grow up

Reactions: 10
What happened to the aubergine (one of them Becky 🍆 but not the rude type) I’m sure that was filmed in her stories the other day…. I though that’s going straight to the chickens she wouldn’t know how to pronounce it let alone what it tastes like!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they basically have her beans on toast to cook then 😂 Even they know her capabilities.

• Haha
If Boggin’ Bev was my mum I’d want to spend the evening scrolling my phone
Her mum definitely didn't stay the night did she 🤣 otherwise she'd 100% have posted photos to prove us tattlers wrong when we say they never have anyone round to the shack!

• Haha
Her mum definitely didn't stay the night did she 🤣 otherwise she'd 100% have posted photos to prove us tattlers wrong when we say they never have anyone round to the shack!
Yep I don’t believe she stayed either. Surely there would be a photo of her celebrating with Alfie, like the story she’s now shared of her Dad holding Alfie’s extra birthday cake. Funny how Woody didn’t get all this fuss & attention for his birthday 😢

Reactions: 12
Was Steve on steroids for the bottom half of his body but estrogen for his face 😂 He looks so feminine with his smooth womanly skin LOL.
He’s always looked like he should be signed on some type of register. He looks like an absolute pest.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.