Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been at proper work and missed this. She really is beyond the pale, isn’t she. Two kids that don’t get their needs met and a partner who has said time and time again that he didn’t want any more kids but Beggy is so work shy and this will be her excuse to jump around in her boss babe office for another five years. Feeling for those who genuinely want to give a child a life and are struggling with the band aid baby announcement 😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What date was she so down, low mood and crying saying that life isn’t always perfect??

Reactions: 7
9 months of no fillers etc. can’t wait!

Also agree that telling the kids should’ve been private but this is your gal. What was she spouting the other day? “A private life is a happy life” she talks such bollocks.

Also a terrible advert for Natural Cycles. Might email them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She was defo asking for a videographer to do a gender reveal, running in the fields in a white dress whilst Steve sulks behind 😩😂 Swear to bleeping god I pray the baby is a boy
That’s what I think too and Steve has told her to duck off, I reckon she was lucky to get him in the shot for that tit video she uploaded 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Really feel for Steve… tricked into baby number 3 when it’s documented all over the internet by Rebecca that he didn’t want another and was happy with the boys… I actually feel for him in this video smiling knowing she has no respect for him whatsoever…. He should have made sure he was leaving her pill out for her every morning as she clearly planned the pregnancy going natural with her cycles! Yea… right!
Yeah, poor Steve. Fully grown lump of a man in his 30s and he's been 'tricked' into a baby as if he doesn't know how all this works by now. He knew she wasn't on her pill, he knew she was barely tracking her cycles, he knew she clearly wanted a baby and he's also responsible for contraception himself. There were a few options available to him: 1. don't have unprotected sex 2. wear a condom or 3. get a vasectomy. If he didn't want a baby, he should've made sure that didn't happen. His fault. Don't waste time feeling sorry for that brainless moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Due in September? Has she only just missed her period? 100% tears a couple of weeks ago where because Steve kicked off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched it with my 3 year old ... he pointed at Woodeh and asked "who's that?" So I told him... he then pointed at Alfeh and said "is that buzz lightyear?" 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm only 95% c@nt so I said no darling, his name is Alfeh blah blah....

Absolutely screaming 💀💀💀💀 out of the mouths of babe and all that

Dear God what names is she going to have for this one😳🥴
I love your kid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To anyone triggered by this please remember that all isn’t as it seems on the Instagram surface. This silly girl is pregnant with a baby she cannot afford, with a man who is not interested in her or a baby, and much like when she moved house she is going to get a shock when she isn’t gifted everything like some others are! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s just said she’s 9 weeks!so around 30th November she got the Turkey Baster after finding Steve’s wank sock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, poor Steve. Fully grown lump of a man in his 30s and he's been 'tricked' into a baby as if he doesn't know how all this works by now. He knew she wasn't on her pill, he knew she was barely tracking her cycles, he knew she clearly wanted a baby and he's also responsible for contraception himself. There were a few options available to him: 1. don't have unprotected sex 2. wear a condom or 3. get a vasectomy. If he didn't want a baby, he should've made sure that didn't happen. His fault. Don't waste time feeling sorry for that brainless moron.
To be fair I agree, he should have had a vasectomy if he REALLY didn't want another, but at the same time if his long term partner told him she was looking after the contraception you'd understand him trusting her with that. It's not like they're a casual couple I think it's reasonable to trust someone you've been with for ten years. Clearly shouldn't have trusted her though 😂

Reactions: 13
Sorry but there is no way that she’s only a few weeks gone. That belly is a good few months along.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.