Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I wish her well with her pregnancy. A baby is a blessing. But, I can’t help but feel this is her last desperate attempt to cling on to “influencer” status. Only time she has ever had decent content is when pregnant or with a newborn. She also doesn’t need to get a proper job now as this has bought her a few more years as SAHM. I just hope they are genuinely happy and not simply trying to put a plaster on a gaping wound of a relationship as, ultimately, it is only the children who will suffer.
Also, we already have an underwear shot on Insta, gunna be insufferable with the “body positivity” now, isn’t she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pictures say a thousand words, Rebecca saying she’s over the moon, think she’s the only out of her and Steve. Trapped him into what she wanted, what an absolute muppet he is to not even think about sorting out protection and leaving it to her.

Reactions: 18
Steve looks so disappointed in that video!!! Absolutely shocking!!
also how ridiculous to announce so early on anything could happen, bleeping stupid!!

Reactions: 27
I 100% believe now that he did cheat back when we all speculated how he had disappeared & she was all over the place for a few weeks, with her silent days followed by manic posts. This is her demand after it happened. He knows they’re both fucked with that house, so he has to stay but this way she won’t make his life a living hell because she’s got what she wanted.

I don’t know if I can watch her anymore. She pisses me off enough & now with this she is going to be insufferable & I’m just going to feel more and more sorry for Alfie & Woody.

Reactions: 35
I think Steve's post on his account clearly shows how he feels about the baby. I'd be mortified if this was my partners public response to a pregnancy
Screenshot_20220201_184346_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I haven’t been on here in agesssss but had to! Wtf she is deluded! Was inevitable really as the older ones aren’t bringing the money and cuteness in any more! Imagine having a baby for the gram the sad bint! Instantly wanted to unfollow but it’s like a car crash..I can’t look away!!

Reactions: 16
Steve looks shel shocked in that video his reaction is not one of excitement

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's his own feffing fault, he's an adult. If he didn't want another one he could have done something about it. Her coming off the pill, what did he expect.
He probably didn't want another one *with her* and wanted to keep the possibility of having more kids with another woman later, and that's why he didn't get snipped. Would be just like some men.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she is due 30th September that’s 40 weeks away from 31st December… I think?!
Something isn’t adding up

ETA Sorry I’ve made up the 30th, I see it’s just September 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Announcing it at 5 weeks is bleeping crazy. Just goes to show this pregnancy is for content. She couldn't wait a second longer. Probably only announced once she finally got Steve to pretend he was on board. Sad little girl

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.