Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I keep meaning to try this!
I also have to thank the tattle bastards who recommended using a flannel on your face after your cleanser, my skin is so much clearer and softer 😊
Oh that was me!! My Nan always insisted on using a flannel and now I’m like OMG Nan you were so right. Absolutely no face sander needed!!

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I’m sat at home and I remember she made a highlight for her bean pop tart. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Sometimes I'm sat at home and remember she made a story telling people that when they only have a little bit of milk left, to shake it up and make it frotheh and creameh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Excuse me but I will not sit here and have you besmirch the name of our dear queen of the shack. That camembert pastry with *chai* seeds on it was a culinary masterpiece!
She copied it off of Mrs Hinch too 😂 Hinch’s looked edible though 🤢

Reactions: 3
I always remember her screaming rampage when she was slamming wardrobe doors like a crazed witch trying to prove that her kids had clothes. Woody in the background staring at his mum swearing into her phone like an absolute moron.

My favourite was Alfie taking about the sun raining on the Chicken-Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello evrywun happeh chewsdeh ah hope ya all doin okeh and having a loveleh chewsdeh. Av bin so quiet cos ah just don't have anything to say but we had such a nice famileh deh with famileh for little alfehs birthdeh it was just suh LOVELEH. Anyway ah hope ya all have a have a nice deh *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's going on? 🥴
Am I blocked, is WiFi down at the shack? How will I know it's Tuesdeh without a happeh tuesdeh story? Where's the deer? I need to know it's having a good day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello evrywun happeh chewsdeh ah hope ya all doin okeh and having a loveleh chewsdeh. Av bin so quiet cos ah just don't have anything to say but we had such a nice famileh deh with famileh for little alfehs birthdeh it was just suh LOVELEH. Anyway ah hope ya all have a have a nice deh *sniff*
Haha ffs you trolls kill me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's going on? 🥴
Am I blocked, is WiFi down at the shack? How will I know it's Tuesdeh without a happeh tuesdeh story? Where's the deer? I need to know it's having a good day 😭
Tbh I'm not coping well without her wishing me a happen chewsdeh 😩 also need a deer update ASAP, hope he's having a gud deeyyy 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just sat here I can’t go to work because I’ve not seen the hills yet 😢 how am I meant to start my chewsdaaaay 😭

woody is more wrapped up for Tesco than he is when he actually goes out in the cold. Make it make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
as everyone knows there were clear issues at Dingle shack oct-dec where Beaver potentially moved out, only for them to reconcile at Xmas with the oh suhhhhh romantic trip to York and the furry Marc Jacobs bag...... I wonder if the agreement was he'd stick around for Xmas and Alfie's birthday and in Dingles head she thought he'd just end up staying full time but now Alfie's birthday is over and done with he's off again hence her relative radio silence today.

Reactions: 9
as everyone knows there were clear issues at Dingle shack oct-dec where Beaver potentially moved out, only for them to reconcile at Xmas with the oh suhhhhh romantic trip to York...... I wonder if the agreement was he'd stick around for Xmas and Alfie's birthday and in Dingles head she thought he'd just end up staying full time but now Alfie's birthday is over and done with he's off again hence her relative radio silence today.
Which would tie in with the recent removal of any link to her in his bio... She's unusually quiet. Probably only showing she's shopping in Tesco because there's another ad coming

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s screwed if beaver leaves there’s no way she will afford that shack, or be able to sell! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.