Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think they’ve split up. Didn’t she say a few weeks ago that their 10 year anniversary was coming up & they’re going away? I genuinely think that she’s realised how bleeping boring she is and has nothing to say on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Which would tie in with the recent removal of any link to her in his bio... She's unusually quiet. Probably only showing she's shopping in Tesco because there's another ad coming
I wonder if there's an agreement that he shows his face every now and again, maybe he's in the spare room. They only recently got the TV in the bedroom and she's posted quite a few stories of her in bed watching TV, he's posted stories of TV programmes he's watching downstairs. I don't think he would completely leave the dungeon, but I could imagine him doing his own thing. Their whole relationship is very unhappy, dispite all the staged pictures she likes to post. She needs his/his family's money and he probably refuses to leave his house if he's paying for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which would tie in with the recent removal of any link to her in his bio... She's unusually quiet. Probably only showing she's shopping in Tesco because there's another ad coming
And the top secret work that's going on in the house, maybe it's being made habitable for new buyers/renters 😂

Also she said she wanted to finally get married this year. It's February and she's not mentioned she's booked anything or even looked at things. Don't wedding suppliers/venues even the registry office have massive waiting lists due to covid backlog 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And the top secret work that's going on in the house, maybe it's being made habitable for new buyers/renters 😂

Also she said she wanted to finally get married this year. It's February and she's not mentioned she's booked anything or even looked at things. Don't wedding suppliers/venues even the registry office have massive waiting lists due to covid backlog 🤷🏻‍♀️
They won't get married, even when it was supposedly "cancelled cos of covid" they'd not actually booked anything. Beggy was only going on about it in the hope she'd get freebies. I get most people want a big wedding but if they truly just wanted to be married, they would have had a small ceremony or even just eloped. Beggy doesn't want a marriage. She wants a a wedding.

And Hobknob wants no part of any of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They won't get married, even when it was supposedly "cancelled cos of covid" they'd not actually booked anything. Beggy was only going on about it in the hope she'd get freebies. I get most people want a big wedding but if they truly just wanted to be married, they would have had a small ceremony or even just eloped. Beggy doesn't want a marriage. She wants a a wedding.

And Hobknob wants no part of any of it 🤣🤣🤣
See I think she'd love it, she's so naive I think she thinks a wedding ring is a magic off switch for 2ss wandering eye 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is SOOO desperate to get married and he STILL won't commit to a date , i have second hand embarrassment for her .

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Don't believe for a second she bought that monkey. Alfie had to wait til his birthday for a quid skipping rope no way she's buying woody that for nothing. Let's see it at home plz begs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't believe for a second she bought that monkey. Alfie had to wait til his birthday for a quid skipping rope no way she's buying woody that for nothing. Let's see it at home plz begs
Tesco have a lot off sale items it was probs only 99p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Need to catch up on this mornings comments but just seen mum of the year has been reading here and organised a play date 🤦‍♀️ Ellie love don’t let her use you to prove tattle wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.