Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woken up to Beggy posting questions about using vegetables as a dildo and defending MLM scams. Why does she do this?
Without MLM scams she would have to get a real job and get off her lazy arse

Reactions: 11
Anyone with any self awareness who reads Tattle - and she definitely does - would reflect on the fact that there's 95 threads on here about them. They would address some of the things raised. She's clearly so consumed by her own bullshit that she is incapable of internal reflection and continues to live this appalling existence preying on vulnerable poor women and deluding herself about so much of her "perfect" life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Good morning evrehone. Happy Thursdeh. Hope you are all okeh.

Today I’m juggling laying in bed and talking to the dogs with being a fiancée. It’s really hard but I remind myself that I am enough of a bellend. I am so so so super grateful for the fields that I don’t have to look at because I’m still in bed because I’m busy and that’s why I’m still in bed.

Anyways here’s a story about someone sticking a pineapple up their vag and a photo of me patronising them by pretending to laugh. I hope you have a good deh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good morning evrehone. Happy Thursdeh. Hope you are all okeh.

Today I’m juggling laying in bed and talking to the dogs with being a fiancée. It’s really hard but I remind myself that I am enough of a bellend. I am so so so super grateful for the fields that I don’t have to look at because I’m still in bed because I’m busy and that’s why I’m still in bed.

Anyways here’s a story about someone sticking a pineapple up their vag and a photo of me patronising them by pretending to laugh. I hope you have a good deh.
Just remember you are so so abundant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So busy hey?! What mother of 2 is still in bed at almost 9am on a Thursday morning? She is delusional. How can her family not realise there is something fundamentally wrong with this woman? Or maybe they just don’t care enough to actually do anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
So busy hey?! What mother of 2 is still in bed at almost 9am on a Thursday morning? She is delusional. How can her family not realise there is something fundamentally wrong with this woman? Or maybe they just don’t care enough to actually do anything.
That dog is so cute, he deserves better than Rebecca and Steve. He deserves to actually go on a walk when they do on a random Wednesday, instead of only being let out in their tiny garden that Becky tries to fob off as the fields that surround them that they don’t own.

Reactions: 12
And she apparently gets up before the boys but I'd still in bed at 9?

And lastly
Remember that you are enough 😂
And don’t forget to take time away from your phone and don’t write any lists but please follow me, like my posts, click on my aff links and be an organised boss babe

She’s one lazy get
Never seen her stories amount to any level of ‘busy’ genuinely don’t know what planet she is on

And she apparently gets up before the boys but I'd still in bed at 9?
Kids probably haven’t got the energy to get up poor vitamin deficient buggers. If she’s up at 9 god knows what time they get up. Mined have the house in bits by then, full of beans the minute his eyes pop open

Reactions: 10
(I used to comment on this thread under a different username)

anyway just wanted to say I had a dream last night* that I stole her man ffs can some give me a good punch? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Steve is due a night out soon? Just a thought with her saying she doesn't feel too good. We all know how much she bangs on about manifestation, maybe she's hoping to manifest another 'flare up', to stop him going out

• Haha
I’m telling you now, she’s got covid. Honestly the exact way I’ve been. Had a cold but the lateral flows were showing negative, but my PCR was positive & since then I’ve had days where I feel great & days where I feel like tit. My lateral flows are now positive too, I’m on day 10 & they’ve only been showing positive for the past 3 days! She’s just a selfish prick & wont PCR because she knows she’ll have to isolate then. The lateral flows are shite.

And posts to say she is working, 7 minutes later posts a stupid quote. Make it make sense Beggy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really struggling to decide which of these is the funniest…
The one that says you should just go back to bed if you feel like or the one that suggests we all believe the crap we see on Instagram.

*Also if she had a cold at the start of the week and now feels exhausted…..COVID test time hun!
Everyone on tattle knows the days bogtrotter and beaver argue give over beggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I've got a toddler and new baby and lost my dad last year when he was a month old. I'm surviving on about 2 hours sleep with insomnia and haven't yet grieved but she's right, what I should do is just get back in bed and have a day to myself. I WISH! How many mums can actually do that How? How detached from reality is she?!?! It's actually insensitive and a kick in the teeth to all of her followers when she posts like this. She is honestly the laziest person I've ever met, what is she tired of? Living her false life? Because its certainly not hard work like every other mumma I know. She's made me fuming this morning 🤣🤣🤣 can you tell?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Really struggling to decide which of these is the funniest…
The one that says you should just go back to bed if you feel like or the one that suggests we all believe the crap we see on Instagram.

*Also if she had a cold at the start of the week and now feels exhausted…..COVID test time hun!
As long as Beggy says it’s ok to feel naff then stand easy trolls. Who. The. duck. Does she think she is. No one asked you beggy. the day I care for your opinion hell will freeze over. Turn it in and go back to playing mums and dads (badly)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh how she’s acts like a boss babe and loves showing her MacBook Pro but it’s literally about 10 years old 🤣 she could do with winning her own ‘MacBook giveaway’ 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder what my boss will do if I ring up tomorrow and say I'm not feeling myself today so I'm going to spend all day in bed. If she argues it I will just say we'll rebeccaellenlamb is a influencer and she said it was fine 🙄

Just to add Sorry but I just turned a VIP on here where do I order my super cute pin badge?? Suh suh proud of myself I might treat myself to a ugly bag not fit for purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My kids are at grandparents this week as they don't go back to school until next week and I'd have loved to have just had a day in bed but I've got a job to go to 🥴 does she really think she is a relatable, working mum? How is she so deluded? Why doesn't anyone tell her?

Reactions: 18
I've just seen on another page that amazon are now selling the lumi. Wonder if that will affect the mlm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.