Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘If you need a day alone in bed then do that’ what planet is she on 🥴🥴🥴🥴 yeah because it’s so easy for people to just wake up and decide not to work or be a parent for the day. She’s an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've just seen on another page that amazon are now selling the lumi. Wonder if that will affect the mlm?
Brilliant! I’m tempted to buy it all from Amazon just so I can post about it & keep telling everyone they can just buy it on Amazon? 🤣🤣

So I've got a toddler and new baby and lost my dad last year when he was a month old. I'm surviving on about 2 hours sleep with insomnia and haven't yet grieved but she's right, what I should do is just get back in bed and have a day to myself. I WISH! How many mums can actually do that How? How detached from reality is she?!?! It's actually insensitive and a kick in the teeth to all of her followers when she posts like this. She is honestly the laziest person I've ever met, what is she tired of? Living her false life? Because its certainly not hard work like every other mumma I know. She's made me fuming this morning 🤣🤣🤣 can you tell?!
So sorry you’re having such a tough time. She’s an ignorant idiot, no idea what people actually go through on a daily basis & no sense of reality. Take it easy, unfollow her if you have to, keep doing an amazing job with your kids knowing that you will always be a much better mum than she is, even if you’re running on empty xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is a selfish lazy deluded twit who wouldn’t know anything about the real world even if it smacked her in the face.

Reactions: 17
‘If you need a day alone in bed then do that’ what planet is she on 🥴🥴🥴🥴 yeah because it’s so easy for people to just wake up and decide not to work or be a parent for the day. She’s an idiot
Let's be honest, it's not like she does much, so she's probably bored, she doesn't even look after the kids, so not like she has anything that doesn't revolve around herself to do

Reactions: 7
Where's Woody in the day lately? Is he at full-time nursery now? Or is he with Steve or is the TV babysitting?

Reactions: 10
She is one lazy waste of oxygen. Everything she does is to suit herself. Get a job hun, and a new bleeping mirror because the one you have is telling you lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's Woody in the day lately? Is he at full-time nursery now? Or is he with Steve or is the TV babysitting?
Steve's been at the gym, he posted a few hours ago, this really is a family where the parents have no real jobs, just fronts for wherever they really get their money from

Gloweh skin when you can clearly see the product on her brow bone and cheek bone 🤣🙄
She's deluded. Looked more like she's been crying, probably pissed that Rat boy went to the gym rather than staying at home with her

Reactions: 14
Steve's been at the gym, he posted a few hours ago, this really is a family where the parents have no real jobs, just fronts for wherever they really get their money from

She's deluded. Looked more like she's been crying, probably pissed that Rat boy went to the gym rather than staying at home with her
Interesting that she shared that post about you not knowing if they have argued with their partner etc just from what is posted online.. she used to be A LOT more honest with her life

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she shared that post about you not knowing if they have argued with their partner etc just from what is posted online.. she used to be A LOT more honest with her life
She doesn't think how it makes NO sense for her to post that stuff when she spends her whole online life trying to portray she's rich/happy/successful in 'biznez'/slim/loved - you are part of the problem!

p.s we know you read here please correct 'Dale's' in your bio for the love of God 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gloweh skin when you can clearly see the product on her brow bone and cheek bone 🤣🙄
Love how she’s cropped the photo so you can’t see the big zit on her forehead!
Think you need to book a PCR test hun, I know several people with cold symptoms testing negative on lateral flows multiple times but then positive on PCR test. Especially if you’re feeling tired.

Reactions: 14
My kids are at grandparents this week as they don't go back to school until next week and I'd have loved to have just had a day in bed but I've got a job to go to 🥴 does she really think she is a relatable, working mum? How is she so deluded? Why doesn't anyone tell her?
Working mum here - worked all Xmas and new year (Xmas day off only) so my days off now will be spent doing all the jobs, diy and life admin that’s piled up plus helping out with sisters kids. Emails still coming through while I’m not at work and meetings on my days off. Hats off to all the working mums with actual jobs, not just playing shops and showing your arse at every opportunity. She’s an insult to skin

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Rebecca is so unaware of her own behaviour, that she doesn't realise those of us with intelligence can tell exactly what's going on, either posting semi naked photoshopped images to get attention from the old pervs, claiming to be ill to control Steve and what he gets up to, dancing around manically like a woman possessed when she has lost control and goes into melt down. I have often wondered if she uses non prescribed substances, which may impact on her behaviour at times or does she just have some kind of personality disorder. At times she displays behaviour that could be accredited to either, I've seen so many patients who also display similar behaviours and one thing they all admit to, is being extremely unhappy. I almost feel sorry for her, then I remember how she's happy to scam people via her MLM crap, just so she doesn't have to work

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rebecca is so unaware of her own behaviour, that she doesn't realise those of us with intelligence can tell exactly what's going on, either posting semi naked photoshopped images to get attention from the old pervs, claiming to be ill to control Steve and what he gets up to, dancing around manically like a woman possessed when she has lost control and goes into melt down. I have often wondered if she uses non prescribed substances, which may impact on her behaviour at times or does she just have some kind of personality disorder. At times she displays behaviour that could be accredited to either, I've seen so many patients who also display similar behaviours and one thing they all admit to, is being extremely unhappy. I almost feel sorry for her, then I remember how she's happy to scam people via her MLM crap, just so she doesn't have to work
Yes! Remember when she had a constant nasal drip? She was always sniffing 👀👀👀🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.