Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she’s lost all her new followers from that poor give away she did. Back down to 67.7k lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is literally doing my head in with all this "business owner" crap.
She is dilusional, she forgets she was told she couldn't give away any products, any business owner does not need to ask, unless they are not the out right owner. Why is the dumb ass embarrassed to say she works for someone. I truly don't understand her mind set. If she was someone with an ounce of intelligence who could successfully run a legitimate business, I could maybe understand

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed she’s lost all her new followers from that poor give away she did. Back down to 67.7k lol
After she did the giveaway of the H&M voucher didn't she say she was going to do another giveaway? That never materialised of course cos she's a proper Billy bullshitter.

What is she on about with her booster vaccine? She’s put off having it because she’s worried it’s going to go on and on having more vaccines…eh? What an absolute plonker she is. Nothing she does or says make any sense.
View attachment 965251
She's having her booster but don't forget, covid is a load of crap hyped up by the media, and she's sick of hearing about it.

Clearly she's only having her booster so she can go on another tit holiday to tenerife

Reactions: 22
You are right. She did say that she was going to do some more competitions didn’t she? Whatever happened to them? 🙄

Reactions: 8
How can she post a story yesterday saying how busy she is, how it’s a struggle juggling everything then this morning she’s been on a walk for hours! It’s ridiculous how much she bullshits. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word busy.

Reactions: 33
She contradicts herself EVERY single day. I think that’s why she gets so nervous about talking because she knows she basically just chats tit and doesn’t actually live the experience she’s talking about. It’s all come out of other influencers mouths.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What is she on about with her booster vaccine? She’s put off having it because she’s worried it’s going to go on and on having more vaccines…eh? What an absolute plonker she is. Nothing she does or says make any sense.
View attachment 965251
Really can’t stand to see anymore of her ugly mug
Like literally what has this selfie got to do with the question?
And she must have millions on her camera roll of her mug
Just selfie upon selfie
Face shots upon face shots
She reminds me of my sister in law who is utterly obsessed with herself too!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is seriously unattractive. I really dislike my face but I'd honestly rather look like I do than look like her. The bridge of her nose is so high and big. I bet she has no peripheral vision with that massive bleeping nose blocking her eyesight! I honestly have no idea how she is so obsessed with herself. She's bleeping hideous

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just marking my spot really but I'd love to know why she thinks she is so busy! She has cruised through life basically doing duck all. The way she lists being a mum, a fiancee, a homeowner, a pyramid schemer and a friend as exhausting is insulting 😭 she does NOTHING! I have worked since I was 14, I used to work after school and then after college and on a weekend... Then I worked a 9-5 from age 17, whilst going to college in the evening... For the last 10 years I've worked 8-5 5 days a week until recently when I work more school hours, but also help my partner with his business as well... A real business, not a pyramid scheme ✌ my kids have school, clubs, swimming lessons... I see friends... My partner has his own hobbies... We have our house which obviously needs taking care of and have work to do in almost every room sprucing it up... I do feel busy but even I know I am not as busy as some people, for example, my life is probably cushty compared to the life of a nurse! The fact that she spends all evening with her arse sinking into the sofa tells me she is not busy! This woman does as little as possible for her kids, her role as a fiancee means opening her legs for beaver for 5 mins each night, she does nothing in her house, she can't cook and she doesn't ever clean, her 'job' involves doing what can loosely be described as skincare and taking a picture and she's got no friends. What on earth is she on about?! She wastes half her life doing these stupid question boxes on instagram! I can only assume this is a part of whatever issues she's got going on mentally, feeling busy and overwhelmed, also ties in with these ridiculous lists she makes to make her feel like she's achieved something.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What she knows about buisness I could write on the back off a stamp !

After she did the giveaway of the H&M voucher didn't she say she was going to do another giveaway? That never materialised of course cos she's a proper Billy bullshitter.

She's having her booster but don't forget, covid is a load of crap hyped up by the media, and she's sick of hearing about it.

Clearly she's only having her booster so she can go on another tit holiday to tenerife
she is that rich 🙄 yet only goes to Tenerife lol why hasn't she went to Maldives, Disney ect!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How does being a "fiancé" (and I use the term loosely) take time out of your day? What plate needs to be spun as a fiancé? Answer me on your next instalment of pointless questions please Becky. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She reminds me of one of those girls you went to school with who updates their Facebook status to “New Year New Me” on January 1st every single year but they’re still the same bleep they always have been 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How does being a "fiancé" (and I use the term loosely) take time out of your day? What plate needs to be spun as a fiancé? Answer me on your next instalment of pointless questions please Becky. 🙂
It’s just gibberish isn’t it?! Word salad, meaningless waffle that makes zero sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just want to take a moment to appreciate everyone's profile pics featuring beggy on here, they really make me laugh - fine work everyone 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.