Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if I went into my photos on my phone it is full of my children and husband. You can bet hers is full her her mug and her eye bleeping herself in magic mirror selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How does being a "fiancƩ" (and I use the term loosely) take time out of your day?
Ah, but you see, Beaver has to be pleasured sexually on a daily basis in order to maintain the "fiancƩ" status.
This needs to be planned meticulously to ensure minimum time spent looking at that gormless face.
Two seconds should be sufficient for both thought and deed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Loves network marketing as it gives her sooo much time freedom with her family

YET.. wastes her day galavanting with Beaver boy then when the boys are home and want to have fun sledging you open your laptop to do work?? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s so pissed off on her latest IG stories šŸ¤£

I work with a lady like this, when sheā€™s really fed up with another staff member she starts to laugh and sing itā€™s so ridiculous it really is , Rebecca is a very unhappy woman deep down, so plain to see

Reactions: 16
C24823B3-F4EC-451D-BF8D-C458F110692A.jpeg

ā€œStill got my hat on because itā€™s freezing outsideā€, but youā€™re inside now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So they went for a ā€œmassiveā€ walk today, did they take the dogs-being a couple of busy working twats, you wouldā€™ve thought the first spare moment they got for a walk theyā€™d make sure they had them with them?? Or was it just a stroll around malham so 2ss could take some photos of his twit mobile in the sun??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œCouples time is suuuuh importantā€

Youā€™d think they didnā€™t just have a weekend away without the kids. Yeah, suuuuuuh busy šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€œCouples time is suuuuh importantā€

Youā€™d think they didnā€™t just have a weekend away without the kids. Yeah, suuuuuuh busy šŸ™ƒ
'couples time' = sticking to him like a limpit so he can't flirt or mess around with other women. She's desparate to portray the happy couple for social media. It's too late, anyone with half a brain cell can see he isn't there through choice, probably to ensure the gold digging slapper doesn't take half his money and restrict him seeing the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Being busy my arse. You stick to giving that buck toothed prick sloppy toppies every night and let the real adults be out there earning their money doing proper jobs hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"the best daddy" and yet you can see the footprints where the boys have ran down to play by themselves and he's been stood against the wall on his phone until he realised she's watching him out of the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"the best daddy" and yet you can see the footprints where the boys have ran down to play by themselves and he's been stood against the wall on his phone until he realised she's watching him out of the window.
ā€˜Parentingā€™ from their phones. Top stuff šŸ‘šŸ»

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.