Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips in that hair ‘tutorial’ I thought it was just her top one that was awful but the bottom now resembles a blow up doll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she used to say she doesn’t like fruit/veg/salad? And now in the video she’s said she likes to eat colourful food? She chats so much tit.

Also she’s put ‘Dale’s’ in her latest story 😂 Becky next time you read here it’s just ‘Dales’ no apostrophe needed (an apostrophe is that little squiggle between e and s) 🤪
You know when Rebecca is lying, her lips kind of move, not fully obviously because of all the crap she has injected into her face. She can't remember what she has said, so makes a useless liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She goes on about that curler all the time but she does a tit job of advertising it or even explaining WHY she loves it. What temperature does it go up to? Is it gentle on her hair? Does it have variable temperatures? What size is the barrel? She literally gives no information she might as well be using a 30 year old curling wand for all we know 🤦‍♀️ Annoys the hell out of me everytime she tries to flog it!

Reactions: 21
Hi evrehone. Happeh Frideh. Hope you’re all okehhhh.

*sound of a corn kernel rattling around a skull and slowly coming to a halt*

The end. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck off she spends time curling her hair just to sit in the house, and thinks that is a job!? She really is living up her own arse.

Reactions: 28
She goes on about that curler all the time but she does a tit job of advertising it or even explaining WHY she loves it. What temperature does it go up to? Is it gentle on her hair? Does it have variable temperatures? What size is the barrel? She literally gives no information she might as well be using a 30 year old curling wand for all we know 🤦‍♀️ Annoys the hell out of me everytime she tries to flog it!
She’s tit with everything. Even her crap food haul yesterday, she spouts about how spinach is good for you because it’s got loads of goodness in it. No explanation as to why it’s good for you, what nutrients you get from it, what you can have it with. I honestly can’t understand how any brands actually sign off on her work because every ad she’s ever put out has been appalling. The studio one was an absolute cracker for me, when she did that pretend shiver in front of the fireplace, WTF was she thinking & how on earth did Studio think that video was good enough for approval?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sticking up for her but you're only supposed to give children full fat milk until they are 2 years old.
Ah ok! I can’t remember mine are in their 20’s now, I still think they would probably prefer it 🤷‍♀️ I do!

Reactions: 1
Ah ok! I can’t remember mine are in their 20’s now, I still think they would probably prefer it 🤷‍♀️ I do!
Mine still have full fat except two older ones who have opted for oat milk for their own personal reasons.
#milkgate

She probably thinks spinach is good because it’s green. That’s as far as her corn kernel can think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please go and look at her Tik Tok for a laugh. She is so in love with herself 🤣🤢 if she was sausages in cream sauce, she would eat herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God I can’t even with her face. She really is a childish prick ! I can’t imagine as a adult mum filming myself like that.
What the hell is Steve playing at !
Grow up Begga it’s not a good luck.
She’s always been vain

Reactions: 12
Her TikTok is brilliant , an amazing mix of smugness and awkwardness 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she honestly spend all that time doing her hair and makeup to put that bright green tracksuit on afterwards? bleeping hell. Can’t polish a turd hey 😂

God I can’t even with her face. She really is a childish prick ! I can’t imagine as a adult mum filming myself like that.
What the hell is Steve playing at !
Grow up Begga it’s not a good luck.
She’s always been vain
She’s definitely got an overinflated ego 😂 matches her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck off she spends time curling her hair just to sit in the house, and thinks that is a job!? She really is living up her own arse.
She needs to stop doing it, shes loosing it all at the FRONT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An average (at best) girl who thinks she’s a supermodel 😂 you really have nothing to be smug about beggy no one wants to look like you or live your life I repeat NOONE !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t understand how any brands actually sign off on her work because every ad she’s ever put out has been appalling. The studio one was an absolute cracker for me, when she did that pretend shiver in front of the fireplace, WTF was she thinking & how on earth did Studio think that video was good enough for approval?!
I truly believe when she says she works "Suh Suh hard" it's because where the likes of LJC or Laura Gemma Meachem or someone might only have to revise something once or twice, I would personally hazard a guess that every ad beggy bogtrotter does, the corrections go back and forth until they're in double figures and the social media person at the brand loses the will to live and just let's her just post whatever shoddy shite she's cobbled together cos it's a bit less shite than what she produced 12 attempts ago with a vow to never use her again 😂😂😂😂hence why you never see her working with brands twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.