Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks that way. Imagine the lead is across the floor too. Total trip hazard. It’s lucky the lads have got no energy because my lad hulk smashes round the house from the minute his eyes pop open, it’ll be ok in her house, they all trudge round like slugs so no danger of it going over from them being boisterous like kids should be
Beggy and Beaver can't be rocking the bed as much as she says they do or that telly would end up on the floor! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her food haul would be SO much better if it was grouped into meals, rather than her saying "a got carruts cuz a like carruts so a got a bunch of carruts, a mean a bag of em" she could say "I've got beef, onions, carrots etc etc to make a stew". She's so utterly dense I couldn't watch the whole thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This just proves what a bullshitter she is…at what point did we have a good look at her earrings between her high speed get ready with me, cause it defo wasn’t the self absorbed selfie as her hair covered her ears.
4723CBE0-53F5-4389-8AC2-7F3554A0C2F2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This just proves what a bullshitter she is…at what point did we have a good look at her earrings between her high speed get ready with me, cause it defo wasn’t the self absorbed selfie as her hair covered her ears.View attachment 971983
No one can see them
Bog off Beggy we arent interested

Reactions: 19
This just proves what a bullshitter she is…at what point did we have a good look at her earrings between her high speed get ready with me, cause it defo wasn’t the self absorbed selfie as her hair covered her ears.View attachment 971983
You can barely see them even in this tragic zoomed in shot. She’s obviously just looked at that photo, thinks she looks good so wanted an excuse to post it again. What a waste of space she is. She literally contributes nothing to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re basic sparkling studs. You can literally get them anywhere. People don’t genuinely ask, do they? The fact she’s tagged the company makes me think she’s fishing for an ad!

Reactions: 21
They’re basic sparkling studs. You can literally get them anywhere. People don’t genuinely ask, do they? The fact she’s tagged the company makes me think she’s fishing for an ad!
She is 100% fishing for an ad or maybe some gifted items. Beggy by name, Beggy by nature 😄

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, not Elleh basically begging for brand work from molly Mae and Abbott lyon. She's so desperate it's embarrassing.

She's the only person I know that can curl her hair and it still look thin and flat as duck. It's so slapped to her head at the roots, she's the last person I'd be taking hair inspo from.

Reactions: 23
I went and had a look back at her tiktok and I had to put it off because of the sheer second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What exactly does she do day to day????

I’ve been to work since 7! Walked the dog, done washing and housework, will cook dinner and walk the dog again, she’s funny!! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi evrehone. I’ve received a number (0) of DMs asking where my VIP status came from. I got it myself from talking too much on here.

*pouts, shows arse, shows nips in a tight top, flashes the camel toe for good measure*

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she delete the comments about the use of plastic in her YouTube video? Why can't she just own it and say yeh you know what I'll educate myself and change my habits and try shop more environmentally friendly thank you etc. Winds me up she just hides away from comments like that where they are being constructive.

Reactions: 29
bleeping hell, not Elleh basically begging for brand work from molly Mae and Abbott lyon. She's so desperate it's embarrassing.

She's the only person I know that can curl her hair and it still look thin and flat as duck. It's so slapped to her head at the roots, she's the last person I'd be taking hair inspo from.
Just like she did with ebay before xmas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi evrehone. I’ve received a number (0) of DMs asking where my VIP status came from. I got it myself from talking too much on here.

*pouts, shows arse, shows nips in a tight top, flashes the camel toe for good measure*
You are suh suh inspuhrayshunall, reeyul and down to earth babe 😘

I am onleh chatteh cause I like chattin an Steve ses I love to chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the hell have I just seen? Getting dressed Emily in Paris style???? Beggy is the gift that keeps giving. Get a support bra lambo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Here for the latest reel comments 😅🤣😬

What the hell have I just seen? Getting dressed Emily in Paris style???? Beggy is the gift that keeps giving. Get a support bra lambo
I thought the exact same thing also that bra with a cream top?! bleeping hell hun. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why oh why do I need to see her leopard skin bra at teatime? French people do not dress like you begs, Emily in Paris wears designer clothes. Please just stop. If you hate your life sell your house & move back to civilisation, you do not need to get your wompers out for validation on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.