Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could easily have got married. I’ve been to weddings this year and one planned next year. I smell eggy tuna bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It looks like the boys are having more fun today than they have all year combined and I am so here for it. I do hope one of her goals for 2022 is to create more real (not Insta) memories for those lads.

Reactions: 22
Beaver didn’t think this when he posted that poor woman on holiday. Give up Dingle with your quotes 😡
Yes to this. Absolute hypocrisy of the highest level. Her boyfriend is the biggest ‘unkind’ twit on the planet.

Reactions: 28
I haven't followed her for months and now just seen that she's got business associates ans then went for a spa day or some bullshit... pyramid 🥱😴🥱😴

Reactions: 7
It's more than obvious he is keeping his options open plus he wants no more kids with her so he is probably waiting till the boys are up a bit then he will move on to a younger model .
He'll be well into his forties at that stage.
Just imagine the beaver yellow teeth will look huge combined with receding gums, grey hair and the droopy ....... Rebecca tattoo.
What a catch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I always remember when Beggy once said (a couple years ago now) that she herself is a really fussy eater so she doesn’t allow the boys to try what she doesn’t like as she assumes they also won’t like it. There’s a few things I don’t like but I still allow my children to try it all 🤦🏼‍♀️
🙄 That's not how it works

Reactions: 10
I always remember when Beggy once said (a couple years ago now) that she herself is a really fussy eater so she doesn’t allow the boys to try what she doesn’t like as she assumes they also won’t like it. There’s a few things I don’t like but I still allow my children to try it all 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does that mean due to begga been so uneducated she won’t allow the boys to be to!!

Reactions: 9
I totally agree with the poster a few pages back who said he was keeping a low profile. He knows full well people have screen shots of his sexist and misogynistic comments about women. For him it’s a big ‘Laff’ but for the breadwinner in the house- Beggy 5k I pay the mortgage (bullshit) Dingle - it’s a nightmare. I can see why she got ditched by channel mum. Hardly a wholesome image. Shame - had they both controlled their egos they could have done well. Massive chavs the pair of them.

thank This woman is delusional - what so you can post from your hospital bed desperate to make a penny like Beggy Dingle!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How did they meet again??

What goes around comes around Beggy!!!

If he’s done it to one he’ll do it to you!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t this witch throw on a 4yr old dress the other day ? Now she’s begging for affiliations?? Proper 5k boss babe aren’t ya skank 👏🏻🥴

Reactions: 17
Didn’t this witch throw on a 4yr old dress the other day ? Now she’s begging for affiliations?? Proper 5k boss babe aren’t ya skank 👏🏻🥴
The same 5k woman who couldn’t afford a lid for her slow cooker and had to use tin foil for years. The list could on. Everything she says is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.