Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she left Steve because she wanted a family and he didn’t 🤨
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it tho? Cos Beggy Bogtrotter came along not long after and trapped him into a pregnancy not once but twice!!!

Hell of a lucky escape for that lady tho for sure :LOL:

Reactions: 14
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it tho? Cos Beggy Bogtrotter came along not long after and trapped him into a pregnancy not once but twice!!!

Wow yeah imagine being her, looking back and counting your lucky stars you got away from that loser!

Reactions: 13

Didn’t she tell him she was pregnant when she wasn’t to get him to stay and then faked a miscarriage? Then actually fell pregnant with alfie?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m just quoting what the previous poster had already told us

No - Steve was shagging Rebecca when he was engaged to the other girl…..!
I had thought that too but the poster I quoted has given two stories.
either are shite 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was hoping the kiddies would have a traditional dinner for once with being at Grandma's, but nope!! Where's the gravy?! The trimmings?!

Reactions: 25
Grandmas dinners are as tit as beggas
What the duck is that?!!!!!!

no gravy?
No green veg?
No Yorkshire pudding?
No pigs in blankets?

what a pitiful excuse for a Christmas dinner. It’s not even a decent Sunday roast!!!!

Looks like Benefits Bev is about as good at cooking as her idiot daughter. (Was this Bev’s cooking??)

also - was Steve with them?!

Reactions: 30
I thought they had Christmas dinner at home or is this a separate dinner on another day?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure my first Christmas dinner attempt at uni at 18 (and we were tit at cooking) was better than that! We at least filled the plate and made some gravy 😂

Reactions: 10
In her defence on this one (sorry!!!) my daughter is 4 and her plate looked similar! She won’t have gravy, or roast potatoes, she basically had Turkey, carrots, broccoli and mash, dry.

Reactions: 8
Grandmas dinners are as tit as beggas
I'm assuming that's Steve's mum, I know his parents are divorced but his mum does appear to be involved with the kids more than the others, she arranged and paid for the centre parks trip for not just Steve's clan but also his sister's. And even looks like they stopped over at hers

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming that's Steve's mum, I know his parents are divorced but his mum does appear to be involved with the kids more than the others, she arranged and paid for the centre parks trip for not just Steve's clan but also his sister's. And even looks like they stopped over at hers
Steve’s parents are divorced??????

Reactions: 2
In her defence on this one (sorry!!!) my daughter is 4 and her plate looked similar! She won’t have gravy, or roast potatoes, she basically had Turkey, carrots, broccoli and mash, dry.
Yes but we can’t stand begga so this dinners tit! Your daughters is acceptable!! 🤣👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.