Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed she hasn't had a "flare up" she said she has eaten so much the past few days. What's the betting we don't hear about he gallbladder again (unless Steve wants a night out)

Reactions: 22
Quicky wedding in the registry office in York today, romantic overnight stay in Premier Inn tonight 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something definitely went on! Steve’s was MIA in for a few weeks now we are being subject to his ugly mug constantly like she’s trying to prove a point to someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I tend to find those that feel the need to tell people how in love they are on such a regular basis are massively overcompensating for something. That post on his profile was definitely written by her or he’d been told to write it 🙄 lame 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I tend to find those that feel the need to tell people how in love they are on such a regular basis are massively overcompensating for something. That post on his profile was definitely written by her or he’d been told to write it 🙄 lame 😒
💯 👍
Obviously plain to see!!

Reactions: 14
She posted it, hence the reason she reposted it within 2 mins. bleeping weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted it, hence the reason she reposted it within 2 mins. bleeping weirdos.
Can you imagine being away for an evening and one of you says, I will post this picture of you then you can repost this picture of me posting that I love you.......
When I am out with my partner, we take a few pictures of us enjoying ourselves but don't post them online or discuss posting them on line because we are too busy having fun to even think about social media! It must be such a draining way to live, constantly thinking about what to post to show how happy, happy, happy you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine being away for an evening and one of you says, I will post this picture of you then you can repost this picture of me posting that I love you.......
When I am out with my partner, we take a few pictures of us enjoying ourselves but don't post them online or discuss posting them on line because we are too busy having fun to even think about social media! It must be such a draining way to live, constantly thinking about what to post to show how happy, happy, happy you are!
My husband hates his photo on Facebook and Instagram he hates the world knowing the in’s & outs of his life I get warned before we go out he will take one photo but no more! He doesn’t want to talk to someone behind a phone!

Reactions: 20
Oh god. This is getting more & more tragic by the day.
How emasculating for Steve, to have his bird controlling what he posts on Instagram and posting tit like this when it’s so completely obvious that Rebecca is the one writing the captions….!!!!! It’s pathetic!!!!! Honestly - grow up the pair of you. Grown adults in genuine, proper mature relationships DO NOT NEED to post vomit inducing juvenile nonsense on Instagram in an attempt to “prove” how much they love eachother!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The need to constantly prove a point is very odd, isn’t it? Why must everything they do be documented and validated on social media? Such a sad way to live.

Bet the boys will have a great time while they are away though. Not treated like performing monkeys for 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There will be no wedding....

If you recall, just before/at the start of lockdown #1 Steve disappeared from videos and ig stories, Bogtrotter was posting manic tik toks and telling anyone who would listen she was size 10 even though wide leg trousers in size 10 we're fitting her like drainpipe skinny jeans, and when she showed the spare room it looked like someone had been sleeping in there.

Then Steve returned to stories with his "rebecca" tit tattoo and they were booking the wedding and the main thing Eggy Beggy was looking forward to was "all the guests looking at her."

The wedding was then cancelled due to "covid" despite the fact they could have easily got married in a registry office if they were desperate to be married after 10 yearsss togevvurrr and stuff and had a big party when the rules eased.

So this time, Steve disappears, we get a (heavily edited) picture of Bogtrotter in her shorts and crop top claiming she's "lost a stone" when the week before she'd allegedly only lost 8lbs, a strange sequence of events ensues where it looks like they're sharing custody of the boys only for him to re-appear on her gram at Xmas acting like they're going for the world record of who can write the most "loved up" (vomit inducing) posts and now talk of the wedding has miraculously begun again! This time however, Beggy claims they both only ever wanted a small wedding even though the thing Bogtrotter was most looking forward to last time was "all the guests looking at her" 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's so obvious what happens... Steve gets caught cheating with a very svelte lady, Reb furiously claims she's a size 10/lost a stone so there's no suggestion Steve cheated cos she's a fat bird and Steve doesn't like fat birds, she kicks him out (either just to go through the motions or because she wants to do that deep down then ultimately realises she would be ruining the illusion to her flowers of Beggy Lamb with the perfect life/relationship) then takes him back on the condition he marries her. This time I reckon it wasn't just a one night stand, he was having a full blown affair hence the mysterious "gorrlllstuhhn" attacks always on a weekend to stop him going out.

Don't worry Begs, he'll find another excuse love 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder why, if he’s he’s cheated on her several times, does she not just have a bit of self respect and walk away. I mean, it’s not like she’s hard up. She has a good job and it’s her that pays the mortgage…oh wait a minute! 😂😂😂😂 It is excruciating all these ridiculous, over the top ‘I love him’ posts. So childish! It’s not for our benefit - it’s for who he’s shagged behind her back and to think when she does her pathetic ‘ask me anything’ posts, she always tells girls to walk away from relationships exactly like the one she has now. It’s all a farce - her job, relationship, her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What’s that saying about people who protest too much? All is not well when you are constantly telling people how in love you are. She’s trying to convince herself. I used to work with a girl like Rebecca, went on a night out and stole someone’s boyfriend, they fell head over heels in about 6 weeks and within a year bought a house and moved in together, 3 months later the house went up for sale as he couldn’t keep it in his pants and cheated on her with someone else. My ex husband is also with a woman whose been engaged 4 times, he proposed to her on Christmas Day 5 years ago. Are they married? Are they hell, some people are just not the settling down type. Beaver is one of them!! He’s stuck for the kids.

Reactions: 16
I wonder why, if he’s he’s cheated on her several times, does she not just have a bit of self respect and walk away. I mean, it’s not like she’s hard up. She has a good job and it’s her that pays the mortgage…oh wait a minute! 😂😂😂😂
It's too integral to her "brand" of having a *perfect* life in her eyes, where alfeh has no additional learning needs, she earns "many thousands of pounds" a month, has enough money to buy a Porsche and a range twice over, she's a size 10, has a wardrobe full of genuine designer gear, and has a "perfect" relationship with Steve where they have sex every day.

She wouldn't leave him if he had an orgy with 50 prostitutes and gave her AIDS for that reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.