Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same 5k woman who couldn’t afford a lid for her slow cooker and had to use tin foil for years. The list could on. Everything she says is bullshit
I like to give her the benefit of doubt for those days it was pre lumi diamond unicorn boss babe 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like the boys are having more fun today than they have all year combined and I am so here for it. I do hope one of her goals for 2022 is to create more real (not Insta) memories for those lads.
I hope the boys spend more time with Beavers mum, at least they will have fun

Reactions: 8
No wonder Steve doesn’t have a problem with beggys food when that’s what his own mother is serving up. The lot of them have some dead taste buds!

It’s been mentioned on here so many times lately how he will never marry her, you can bet your life on it her number one mission for 2022 will be to get him up the aisle to prove the tattle bastards wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No wonder Steve doesn’t have a problem with beggys food when that’s what his own mother is serving up. The lot of them have some dead taste buds!

It’s been mentioned on here so many times lately how he will never marry her, you can bet your life on it her number one mission for 2022 will be to get him up the aisle to prove the tattle bastards wrong 😂😂
It’s never going to happen. He’s never going to marry her. She’s too thick to be able to even begin organising anything - even if it was a simple registry office wedding she wouldn’t have the first idea how to go about booking it or sorting out the paperwork and he doesn’t want to marry her so he’s never going to do any of it and they are skint so it’s not even like she can pay a wedding planner to sort it all out for her either.

he will never ever ever ever marry her. He doesn’t want to. And she knows it and it KILLS her that it’s so obvious and she can’t do a damn thing to change it.

Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely with you on this one.
I'm not even going to hate follow her anymore. I'm done.
She's a disgrace of a person and if what's she's wrote is true is an absolute kick in the bollocks for the people in the real world. I've had a terrible year (not particularly covid related) just personal and financial and she rubs everything in peoples faces. Honestly it's made me want to cry seeing that.
She is so selfish and doenst deserve any of that.
Maybe that makes a me a bitter and jealous troll who knows 😥
You know what, I dip in and out of rebecca’s threads, I don’t follow her, never watched her YouTube and only come across her on here. Sometimes I think what’s said here is exceptionally harsh, especially when talking about her looks, but this comment has just made me sad. Why would you let anybody else’s, never mind snippets of Instagram where so much is set up affect you that much!? I don’t understand that. Like, even if she has had an “amazing” year why would that be such a kick in the teeth to everyone? What’s amazing to some might be a bag of tit to others (her bleeping horrendous house for one thing). Some ppl look at life with the glass half full and some ppl look at it half empty. What I mean is some ppl may kill for how your life is now, you may have a roof over your head, food and family and friends. I know youse will say “but we don’t show it off”, so what, if it bothers you to the point of crying and isn’t just a bit of gossip on here then don’t look!! That’s the definition of insanity if you ask me! Honestly I say this with love but stop looking at things that make you feel tit, stop feeding yourself negativity and start thinking and feeding yourself positively. I hope you’ve had a good Christmas anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what, I dip in and out of rebecca’s threads, I don’t follow her, never watched her YouTube and only come across her on here. Sometimes I think what’s said here is exceptionally harsh, especially when talking about her looks, but this comment has just made me sad. Why would you let anybody else’s, never mind snippets of Instagram where so much is set up affect you that much!? I don’t understand that. Like, even if she has had an “amazing” year why would that be such a kick in the teeth to everyone? What’s amazing to some might be a bag of tit to others (her bleeping horrendous house for one thing). Some ppl look at life with the glass half full and some ppl look at it half empty. What I mean is some ppl may kill for how your life is now, you may have a roof over your head, food and family and friends. I know youse will say “but we don’t show it off”, so what, if it bothers you to the point of crying and isn’t just a bit of gossip on here then don’t look!! That’s the definition of insanity if you ask me! Honestly I say this with love but stop looking at things that make you feel tit, stop feeding yourself negativity and start thinking and feeding yourself positively. I hope you’ve had a good Christmas anyway x
I agree with this.
If viewing anything or following any one on social media is actually having this kind of genuine negative impact that it’s upsetting you in a real way then that’s the point where you draw a line under it and stop consuming that particular social media content.

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t you think that after 10 years together and 2 children they would have been married by now?
They could have even done it in Tenners on the beach?

I’d be thinking “Hmmm maybe he doesn’t actually want to get married to me after all” if that was me….
Just saying….,

And the other side of me believes that it’s way easier to cheat. …. If you’re only “living with a partner” - cos “married” sounds more permanent to someone like Beaver who likes to put it about a bit on his lads nights out’

Reactions: 17

This will be her mission, but she will be really torn between wanting to show us he will marry her and wanting to show us a huge fancy packed wedding with loads of friends.
She clearly hasn’t got anyone to invite to the wedding so it will be tricky. She missed the perfect opportunity to get married with a small wedding, if they had done it last year then they could have blamed corona for a small guest list.
They really can’t afford the wedding she wants to have and she clearly wants to have a ’Insta’ worthy wedding !

I’m sure she did a vlog ages ago when they were supposedly planning the wedding. They were in the car and she said they had an appointment at the registry office but she forgot her ID (I think she said her passport) so they went back to get it and missed the appointment?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s going for a quickie small wedding. It seems to be all the rage at the moment.
Don’t tell anyone then upload a picture of yourselves at some rundown registry office in some type of hideous frock.

Bet she wears a white mini dress with white patent stilettos and that horrific Snapshot bag.

• Haha
I think she’s going for a quickie small wedding. It seems to be all the rage at the moment.
Don’t tell anyone then upload a picture of yourselves at some rundown registry office in some type of hideous frock.

Bet she wears a white mini dress with white patent stilettos and that horrific Snapshot bag.
A small quickie wedding is all she can afford

I think she will too. Go down the "we wanted a big wedding with all our friends and family, but we are suh suh in love, we couldn't wait anymore after 10 years together. Suh we decided to get married because it has even 10 years together, and many more to come hay 2 sausage, I mean Steve. So yeah we got married for our 10 years together with just Alfieh and Woodeh there and then we went to Billy bobs after, but I only drank water because ya know gallbladder 😳. So we had a lovleh day and we are suh suh happy. Steve can't be happieh, he's said all day about how he can't believe it's been 10 years together and forever more to go. So happy 10 years to us" (boomerangs a can of pineapple Malabu in her kitchen dancing alone)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Another night away with ‘her love’

Never known two people to have as many nights away as they do!!

Somethings not right in dingle dungeon 🤣

Reactions: 16
It’s never going to happen. He’s never going to marry her. She’s too thick to be able to even begin organising anything - even if it was a simple registry office wedding she wouldn’t have the first idea how to go about booking it or sorting out the paperwork and he doesn’t want to marry her so he’s never going to do any of it and they are skint so it’s not even like she can pay a wedding planner to sort it all out for her either.

he will never ever ever ever marry her. He doesn’t want to. And she knows it and it KILLS her that it’s so obvious and she can’t do a damn thing to change it.
I think they will get married.

Reactions: 3
I think they will get married.
Considering they were going out for Christmas dinner….until she realised the cost and/or that you need to book, I really don’t fancy her chances of being able to pay for/book a wedding!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.