Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve's mum is remarried her last name is now larner 🤷🏻‍♀️ that's who's wedding Bogtrotter wore the pink tulle LJC 50's copycat dress to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His mum still has Hobson as her last name
That is really odd, I just looked back because I thought I was cracking up, his mum remarried in 2018,seems bizarre she'd keep her ex hubby's name
Screenshot_20211228_113035.jpg

Steve's mum is remarried her last name is now larner 🤷🏻‍♀️ that's who's wedding Bogtrotter wore the pink tulle LJC 50's copycat dress to.
I think Steve's nan comments on quite a few posts, she's Hobson. But yes I remember LJC dress and how different Beggy looked

Reactions: 3
Can’t quote the post but Steve’s ex wanted to start a family and he didn’t... He cheated on her with Beggy... they split up and Beggy moved in and next thing you know they’re having Alfie... But Alfie was planned you know... By a man that didn’t want a family yet with a woman he had been with years and had bought a house with etc 🤔 I bet she looks at them in absolute pity... What a lucky escape!

Reactions: 22
I’m sure she has days out just for content they are probably only there for an hr to take quick photos and videos then home

Reactions: 10
I’m just quoting what the previous poster had already told us

I had thought that too but the poster I quoted has given two stories.
either are shite 🤣
Village 🚲 it seems. Do Beaver and his bestie compare notes? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Dry dinners with no gravy?? They’re supposed to be Northern. My mouths turned to cotton wool just looking at it. Get some greens on those kids’ plates, they look like they’re suffering from anaemia.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sure she has days out just for content they are probably only there for an hr to take quick photos and videos then home
It looks like the boys are only getting interesting activities because the bank of grandma is paying. Steve's mum does seem to fund quite a lot of activities. Interesting Rebecca is proudly posting content paid for by Steve's mum, she has NO shame, that neither her or Beaver pay for anything for the boys but never fail to 'treat ' themselves. The boys look genuinely happy, it's lovely that it's about them and not the moron parents

Reactions: 21
What a lovely day the boys are having! Well done Grandma!!!!
Next time buy some gravy though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cant believe they've been in Beverley, my home town! Wish I'd known, would have gone for a snoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always remember when Beggy once said (a couple years ago now) that she herself is a really fussy eater so she doesn’t allow the boys to try what she doesn’t like as she assumes they also won’t like it. There’s a few things I don’t like but I still allow my children to try it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It's definitely Steve's mums house, they went to stay with her for a night in the summer and posted a photo of themselves in front of the sea at Hornsea then too. In fact, if you click the location link on her story, the first photo that comes up is the one I'm talking about and it's hilarious cus Beggy looks AWFUL 😂😂 I hate myself for knowing all this 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Says it all his mum living there, Hornsea is an absolute tit hole, (no offence to anyone) 😂

Reactions: 3
It's definitely Steve's mums house, they went to stay with her for a night in the summer and posted a photo of themselves in front of the sea at Hornsea then too. In fact, if you click the location link on her story, the first photo that comes up is the one I'm talking about and it's hilarious cus Beggy looks AWFUL 😂😂 I hate myself for knowing all this 🤦‍♀️😂
Oh please share the photo I could do with a laugh lol

Reactions: 1
Less than a month ago she posted how they weren't even thinking about getting married,because they didn't want the stress. Now all of a sudden she's saying this. She was probably pissed with Steve, now he's bought her some chavy crap for Christmas she's desparate to get married again. She basically will stay with him as long as he buys her any crap she wants.
Screenshot_20211228_174935_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Less than a month ago she posted how they weren't even thinking about getting married,because they didn't want the stress. Now all of a sudden she's saying this. She was probably pissed with Steve, now he's bought her some chavy crap for Christmas she's desparate to get married again. She basically will stay with him as long as he buys her any crap she wants. View attachment 947386
Oh god - is she now going to pretend that the wedding hasn’t happened due to covid?! Seriously?!!!

give up the lies Rebecca!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
10th Christmas together, two kids AND still not married but blaming covid🙄, you could have married beaver long before covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.