Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the bag for anyone that missed it.
I hope when she writes her ✨Mood board for 2022 ✨ she manifests help for Alfie because the latest story of him playing that game on his switch is confirming that his movements are not right.

Get the boy some help Rebecca, you’ll probably get some genuine followers if you document your journey.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just found this thread , I have watched a few of her recent vlogs and can't believe after all this time she still hasn't upgraded that horrible old kitchen it's not rustic at all it's just very dated and that bag is horrid .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope when she writes her ✨Mood board for 2022 ✨ she manifests help for Alfie because the latest story of him playing that game on his switch is confirming that his movements are not right.

Get the boy some help Rebecca, you’ll probably get some genuine followers if you document your journey.
How the duck can she not see it 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha the necklace is like a tag a dog wears around it's neck so you know who the owner is 🤦🏻‍♀️

He deffo got caught cheating but she's forgave him cos it's Xmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha the necklace is like a tag a dog wears around it's neck so you know who the owner is 🤦🏻‍♀️

He deffo got caught cheating but she's forgave him cos it's Xmas 😂
It wouldn’t be the first time, he has cheated ALOT …. He has with her, but then again he did on his ex with her. She moved her photos into his and his ex’s house 2 days after moving in, in fact, his ex had the delight of picking her stuff up in the home they made together, to find the pictures she had of her and Steve were replaced with Rebecca’s face, she is a classy girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

What the actual duck is that??
Steve is definitely trolling her with that bag
I actually find it amusing she has got to pretend to like it all while Steve is pissing himself as it’s nothing remotely like the ones she shared the other week
Well played Steve well played!!

Reactions: 8
It wouldn’t be the first time, he has cheated ALOT …. He has with her, but then again he did on his ex with her. She moved her photos into his and his ex’s house 2 days after moving in, in fact, his ex had the delight of picking her stuff up in the home they made together, to find the pictures she had of her and Steve were replaced with Rebecca’s face, she is a classy girl.
Oh my god are you from keeeeefffleh? How do you know them? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebecca deserves everything she gets with that bloke. Once a cheat, always a cheat

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure about the cheating thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I do think the fall out from him posting the topless lady on holiday hit them both hard and he had to lay low for a bit on her social media. Dick head that he is, I don’t think I have words for her 🙄
I think it's nothing to do with that... I mean if it was a normal person yes but I can't imagine he feels any shame or remorse for doing that. He's a sexist pig, he's shown it time and time again over the years. Which i also why I think he's definitely cheated! He thinks he's gods gift, and whilst we are all repulsed by him, I'm sure he could find some bimbo that would want to shag him 🤮 whatever it is, something hasn't been right in that house for the last 2-3 months and now the over the top lovey dovey tit is extremely suspicious!

Reactions: 16
Oh he’s definitely cheated I’m sure. Once a cheater always a cheater …. He thinks he’s gods gift doesn’t he?
Ugh….. slime ball.

Reactions: 19
I thought she left Steve because she wanted a family and he didn’t 🤨

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.