Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The s necklace is hilarious!

S for Sexist pig maybe?!
S for slippery nipples
S for slicked back greasy hair
S for slimy creep Steve

so many options.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
S for seriously influenced.
Nothing says style icon, fashion blogger, creative influencer or even thoughtful gift….like buying generic jewellery that has been flogged to death by every other influencer. I hadn’t heard of this brand but the second I went on their page I saw their highlights are influencers and realised that is why Beggy wants their jewellery…so she can fit in! Sad really.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man the collage on stories of them makes me wanna throw my breakfast up, the top left 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Man the collage on stories of them makes me wanna throw my breakfast up, the top left 🤢🤢🤢
She's pathetic. She's trying to prove a point, when in reality if their relationship was real she wouldn't feel the need to prove it. The pair of them are tragic.

Reactions: 14
She's pathetic. She's trying to prove a point, when in reality if their relationship was real she wouldn't feel the need to prove it. The pair of them are tragic.
Am loving it, I genuinely find it really amusing.
She is creating a carefully crafted image to show how happy she is and how perfect her life is. I thought it was interesting when she showed the videos on Christmas day and both Woody and Alfie were talking, as soon as Alfie spoke she whipped that video round so you couldn’t hear him. She has now covered it all up with music, then there are no food images from Christmas because we know how bad it will all look.

She is putting some serious effort in to show us all how perfectly perfect they all are, can’t believe people fall for it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it’s very weird too. My husband wouldn’t dare get my name tattooed on him! And I wouldn’t dare wear a necklace with his initial. They clearly have many issues in there relationship

Reactions: 17
I think it’s very weird too. My husband wouldn’t dare get my name tattooed on him! And I wouldn’t dare wear a necklace with his initial. They clearly have many issues in there relationship
I just asked my other half ....would you get me a necklace with your initial on, he just looked at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Urghhhh stop posting about how ‘in love’ you are 🙄🤢

Trying to prove something Beggy?? Your not happy, he couldn’t care less about you!!

I just asked my other half ....would you get me a necklace with your initial on, he just looked at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Urghhhh stop posting about how ‘in love’ you are too!!! Don’t wash with us!!!🙄🤢

Last edited:
At some point in the last couple of months she's definitely found out that he's cheated again hasn't she. He was a no show on her stories for AGES and now all of a sudden she keeps bleating on about "10 years together" which just makes me think she's trying to prove a point to SOMEONE that they're "suh suh in love and have been together for TEN YEARS" etc etc. and the S necklace haha what a twit is she. OH AND is it just me or around the time they came back from holiday, did she keep posting loads of "questions" on her stories from her "flowers" who had been cheated on? They were all like "I've been cheated on and I don't know what to do" and she was like "hun leave him babe" - almost like a double bluff to make Steve/his bit on the side think she'd leave him, but then also to appear to her followers that she's never been cheated on cus if she had she'd have left Steve? Does that even make sense 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
At some point in the last couple of months she's definitely found out that he's cheated again hasn't she. He was a no show on her stories for AGES and now all of a sudden she keeps bleating on about "10 years together" which just makes me think she's trying to prove a point to SOMEONE that they're "suh suh in love and have been together for TEN YEARS" etc etc. and the S necklace haha what a twit is she. OH AND is it just me or around the time they came back from holiday, did she keep posting loads of "questions" on her stories from her "flowers" who had been cheated on? They were all like "I've been cheated on and I don't know what to do" and she was like "hun leave him babe" - almost like a double bluff to make Steve/his bit on the side think she'd leave him, but then also to appear to her followers that she's never been cheated on cus if she had she'd have left Steve? Does that even make sense 😂😂
You're right she did. I think You're onto something there.

Omg I remember when Lauren Goodger used to do this all the time on towie about Mark Wright, we were together for ten years’ over and over like a broken record and look what happened with them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to think if I would ever wear a necklace with my partners initials on and I cringe at the idea 😅 my family would be so baffled. I do have a necklace with mine my partners and my daughters birthstones on though, but you’d never know unless asked what it meant. You’d think if she was gunna go down that road it would be something with the boys initials or as a family etc but no just a great bit ‘S’ 😂

She never fails to amaze me

Reactions: 19
Trying to think if I would ever wear a necklace with my partners initials on and I cringe at the idea 😅 my family would be so baffled. I do have a necklace with mine my partners and my daughters birthstones on though, but you’d never know unless asked what it meant. You’d think if she was gunna go down that road it would be something with the boys initials or as a family etc but no just a great bit ‘S’ 😂

She never fails to amaze me
I love the birthstone necklaces, I bought my mum a birthstone necklace for Mother’s Day this year. I think the ‘S’ necklace idea would be fine if the ‘S’ were smaller and more dainty.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she ain’t fooling no one. He’s defo cheated this year and she’s suffocating the tit out of it. Surely even her vanilla followers can pick up on the desperation??
Those who the shout the loudest and all that jazz 🙄

Meanwhile I’m really happy for the boys they genuinely look happy for once don’t they.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.