Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's started pretending a wedding is on the cards again too šŸ™„ thought they were happy as they were and didn't need to get married

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s just a head, I really canā€™t believe she doesnā€™t see how bleeping pathetic she looks. While the rest of us are actually living life, sheā€™s on Instagram trying to portray what she wants her life to be. We can all see through it ffs give it up beggy you really are a bloody laughing stock!! Iā€™d be absolutely MORTIFIED if she were my daughter. Her and steve are just 2 ugly, self absorbed knobs. Clearly beggys happy to stay with a cheating pig because she knows everything she has is because of him. She wouldnā€™t survive in the real world by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find the necklace and tattoo situation odd because if I WAS to tattoo a name or have any kind of initial jewellery then it would be of my kids. I have an engagement ring from my partner, thatā€™s enough.
Does Steve the big tattooed badman have Alfie & Woodys name on him? Or are we clearly seeing who is deemed their priorities here (not that people canā€™t see it already)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yup, Iā€™m quite tattooed and have always said Iā€™d never have a name on me (personally think itā€™s tacky AF) but since having my daughter I think Iā€™d like a piece with her name. Her priorities are tit.

Watch her get something now with her boyā€™s names/initials.

Reactions: 16
I find the necklace and tattoo situation odd because if I WAS to tattoo a name or have any kind of initial jewellery then it would be of my kids. I have an engagement ring from my partner, thatā€™s enough.
Does Steve the big tattooed badman have Alfie & Woodys name on him? Or are we clearly seeing who is deemed their priorities here (not that people canā€™t see it already)
Yeah, exactly.
If it had been a nice necklace with the boys initials on it or the boys birth stones etc it might have been quite a nice - almost thought- Christmas gift. But a necklace with an ā€œSā€ for Steve is TRAGIC!!!!!!! Itā€™s tacky and beyond juvenile - where did they get it - Claireā€™s Accessories?!!!!! Itā€™s the kind of silly thing a 12 year old would buy!!!!

Itā€™s very obvious that Steve has been caught cheating this year. Itā€™s so transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never known anyone feel the need to have their partners name on them in any way who werenā€™t going through relationship issues.
Wonder if it was beggys turn to cheat, hence the territory marking, but sheā€™s too much of a wuss to get a tattoo so the necklace was the compromise

Itā€™s a shame that her mate is so dog tit at nails and lashes because I would change salons but Iā€™m not looking to be practiced on at those prices. Bet Iā€™d soon be able to find out the gossip if I went there šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
She told Beaver to get her a necklace that matched her Chanel earrings. He asked her to spell Chanel. She started "S....".

• Haha
Reactions: 46
maybe they just didnā€™t have an R or B so she went S for Steve rather than miss out on copying the other influencers who shop there

Reactions: 7
On her stories theres a clip of the boys playing Mario on the switch, but it's not their house, wonder if it's her dad's house? I find it strange she will travel to spend time with her Lumi pals, but only seems to make any effort at Christmas to see family, probably so she doesn't need to cook. Or is she posting content she recorded Christmas eve Christmas day and boxing day. I agree with what other people have said, she's carefully trying to portray a happy family

Sheā€™s just a head, I really canā€™t believe she doesnā€™t see how bleeping pathetic she looks. While the rest of us are actually living life, sheā€™s on Instagram trying to portray what she wants her life to be. We can all see through it ffs give it up beggy you really are a bloody laughing stock!! Iā€™d be absolutely MORTIFIED if she were my daughter. Her and steve are just 2 ugly, self absorbed knobs. Clearly beggys happy to stay with a cheating pig because she knows everything she has is because of him. She wouldnā€™t survive in the real world by herself.
The thing is she apparently earns Ā£5k per month, so surely big boss babe Beggy could easily afford to tell Beaver to duck off. I mean, didnā€™t she say the other day that she earns enough to pay the mortgage & all the bills? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ TRAGIC!

And that photo collage of them both made me want to throw up. Steveā€™s eyes are screaming ā€˜get me out of hereā€™.

Reactions: 13
To be honest if I saw someone with an initial necklace Iā€™d think it was their own initial šŸ˜‚

on the tattoo thing, my ex is a tattooist - we were together almost 10 years & had two children together and he got his nickname for me tattooed on his thigh (I didnā€™t ask him to!!!) and when we split up he had it covered with a panther šŸ˜‚ we separated 8 years ago and he got married in 2018 and had the date of his wedding tattooed in massive numbers down the side of his face. They split up less than 18 months after they got married šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™d honestly be surprised if he has actually cheated. Who the hell would (apart someone he paid) go with that beaver faced desperado. Seriously folks. I think itā€™s all for us lot on here- she might as well make an account on here and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regardless of how ugly and revolting he is, I bet thereā€™s a lot of young dumb little slappers who will look past all that because of the car he drives and the perception he gives off that heā€™s rich. Thatā€™s exactly how Rebecca ended up with him afterall

Reactions: 32
Iā€™d honestly be surprised if he has actually cheated. Who the hell would (apart someone he paid) go with that beaver faced desperado. Seriously folks. I think itā€™s all for us lot on here- she might as well make an account on here and be done with it.
Rebecca shagged him? And somehow the bucktooth blobfish was engaged prior to that so there are some dopey tarts that will drop their knickers for himā€¦.
(Also - he strikes me as the kind of guy that would 100% pay for it, so im sure heā€™s dipped his wick in plenty of the local working girls)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Regardless of how ugly and revolting he is, I bet thereā€™s a lot of young dumb little slappers who will look past all that because of the car he drives and the perception he gives off that heā€™s rich. Thatā€™s exactly how Rebecca ended up with him afterall
I guess so. He just gives me the massive heave so I forget there might be someone who is desperate enough šŸ¤¢

Rebecca shagged him? And somehow the bucktooth blobfish was engaged prior to that so there are some dopey tarts that will drop their knickers for himā€¦.
(Also - he strikes me as the kind of guy that would 100% pay for it, so im sure heā€™s dipped his wick in plenty of the local working girls)
Bucktooth blobfish- šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not sure about the cheating thing šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø But I do think the fall out from him posting the topless lady on holiday hit them both hard and he had to lay low for a bit on her social media. Dick head that he is, I donā€™t think I have words for her šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Selfish cow not showing us pics of her Christmas dinner. I was genuinely looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm gutted I missed the bag. It sounds awful! I'm sure she will show us again on her bookcase with holes in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s cheated physically but I recon heā€™s been caught messaging someone else. That potential follows Beggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.