Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more surprised those outfits were cheap. I mean the way she was modelling them I thought they were definitely Gucci 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw that boohoo are fuming because people are returning party dresses in droves after a lot of festive outings have been cancelled....and here we have dingle trying to flog her £7.00 frocks🥴 nice one beckeh with the tit nails

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s never on the money, can read the room or is ahead of trends. Everything she does is behind, backwards and topsy turvy. It must be quite nice living in her world where she’s just clueless and so unaware of everything. Becky in a bubble.

Reactions: 19
How bizarre that the winner of her H&M voucher is an almost identical clone, i mean we're talking separated at birth stuff here.

So what was the criteria for winning this voucher? the follower who can outBeggy beggy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Rebecca referring to the cold weather this morning “I don’t know what’s going on with the world right now” …err now let me think could it be that we’re mid way through December and in a season called Winter you fuckin muppet!!
All of this accompanied by the repetitive drone of “Urghh Its Baltic” and Alfie trying to copy but saying “Brrrr it’s boiling”!!
#chickendog

• Haha
Reactions: 58
“It’s 1 degree outside” duck off back to school you stupid twit.
I really hope she made sure Alfie had his seat belt on. She was too busy messing around for the camera and putting her own seat belt to notice all Alfie was interested in was getting on camera

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she shares pictures of herself with the ‘funny’ filters on. You’re a grown woman and you share that with all and sundry? I don’t get it. If Barbara from accounts posted like that and it popped up on your timeline you’d private message to ask if she was alright, wouldn’t you. Not normal behaviour. I mean, I’m not a boring twit and I like a Snapchat filter as much as the next person but I certainly wouldn’t post it out for the world to see - or am I wrong?

Reactions: 27
Why is she always so shocked at the weather in the Dales... the thick moose chose to live there?? (Well beaver did anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why she shares pictures of herself with the ‘funny’ filters on. You’re a grown woman and you share that with all and sundry? I don’t get it. If Barbara from accounts posted like that and it popped up on your timeline you’d private message to ask if she was alright, wouldn’t you. Not normal behaviour. I mean, I’m not a boring twit and I like a Snapchat filter as much as the next person but I certainly wouldn’t post it out for the world to see - or am I wrong?
I'm with you on this, I love snap chat filters as a laugh, no one but my partner and family see them.

Reactions: 8
No one and I mean absolutely no one finds those filter stories funny apart from kids, her interaction with Alfie makes me cringe, so unnatural even when he’s the fav 😩

Reactions: 25
Showing people your stupid filter videos is a bit like telling people about your dream in vivid detail, nobody cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.