Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who “dunt give 2 shits” about “trolls” she goes on a hell of a lot about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha I love the thingy she’s put up about trolls. That woman talks about people DMing you - coming to your space. Not obsessing over what someone else says on a gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d like her to wear a gag when she’s singing 🤦‍♀️
I really wish she wouldn't post anything regarding covid, whether it's genuine or a joke. She thinks it's highly hysterical to post idiot tik toks, It seriously angers me because all I can think of are the patients I've nursed and their loved ones. She has done NOTHING, positive as regards covid, she's mocked, joked and even claimed it's all faked by the media, she's moaned because she couldn't go on holiday, but not once considered the families who have lost loved ones or suffered long term covid problems

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For somebody who apparently doesn’t get any trolls she shares a lot of posts about trolls.

Reactions: 19
Them nails 😳😳😳 has woodie done them with a sharpie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who wore it better me the nasteh nasteh troll, or big bollocks beggy....

FYI I had these for a random night out in October 2020 not for Xmas 😂😳🤦🏻‍♀️
Her nail and brow lady must really dislike her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww, people goung into your DM's Beggy? Trolling you and bullying you? Screenshots or it didn't happen!! 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully someone has the dress reel downloaded, happily send that to brands...the language in the song isn't really family friendly.

Also laughing at the 'gift' 4 over packaged biscuits...nothing says successful boss babe like sending your team cheap biscuits. Personally I'd rather receive a decent salary and a Christmas cash bonus. (It doesn't mean I can call myself a boss babe but does mean I am financially secure.)

Reactions: 15
The two dresses from that reel are £7 each, wow such a boss babe, big spender begs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her content is always dog shite, but duck me, it's drier than a nuns minge just lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I paid more for my daugher’s outfit for her Christmas nursery party. You know. An actual party.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.